Chapter 22

In the middle of the night, Hogwarts was a quiet place. Everyone was sleeping so peaceful, unaware of the uncontrolled fire inside those walls. Inside Severus' chambers.

When we apparated at Hogwarts' doors, Severus and I ran with our ends intertwined, aroused with the powerful love between us. Every now and then he would pin me against the walls and kissed me fervently, only to grab my hand and run again towards his chambers.

As soon as the doors closed after us, I pulled away from his kiss, put my hands on my jacket and drop it on the floor as I started to unbutton my white blouse until I could finally take it off. Severus was leaning against the door, watching me with his mouth opened. But soon after he was pushing me against the sofa, his body on top of mine as my hands started to take off his vests.

My hands finally wandered his naked torso, feeling every inch of his burning skin, pulling him closer between my legs, while his body rubbed itself on mine.

Something wet was forming between my legs, pulsating every time he rubbed his hard shaft between my tights. I never anything like this before. It was so refreshing, so electrifying. So... exciting.

Between kisses, we looked at each other with so much passion and so much love and I felt so vulnerable under him. His lips left mine only to kiss and bite my neck and my cleavage, leaving a trail of electricity behind. His carnal lips finally found my breasts and with one hand he unclipped my bra easily, kissing the now exposed breasts. He was trying to be gentle. He was trying to take it slow, but his body ached for more.

He got up and hold a hand for me. "Come to my bed, Angel."

And I jumped to his lap, connecting once again my lips with his.

When we got the bed he let go of me, letting me fall on top of it and he started to unbutton my pants, pulling them down along with my panties, until I was completely exposed to his desires. But before he makes any move he lay on my side and looked right to my eyes.

"Are you sure of this? You want it?"

"I never wanted anything in my life more than this, Severus."

"You're in control. If you wish me to stop, I will cease what I'm doing immediately."

"Thank you, Severus." I kissed his lips and felt his hand travel along the curves of my body until he reaches for my tight, which he pulled to the side and let his hand caress my folds. Feeling how wet I was he gasped in my ear as I felt his body tremble and his dick twitch.

"I must tell you something, first." He whispered in my ear.

"Tell me, then."

He sighed but answered. "I have never been with a woman before."

I widened my eyes at him and his expression became puzzled. "You mean, I'm your first?"

"Yes, I'm sorry if I don't do it the way I'm supposed to. I want you to enjo---"

I shut him up by climbing on top of him and kissing him fervently. "You're my first and my last. I love you, Severus."

"You do? Are you sure?" He asked, astonished with my aroused energy.

"I love you so much."

He got into a sitting position, with me on his lap and kissed me, while he moved my body under him again and his hands took off his pants and his boxers, releasing his hard dick.

I can't express what I felt that moment when I saw the only man I have ever loved, and who I ever felt safe with, that vulnerable in front of me. Could there be a more intimate moment than when two lovers are completely naked in front of each other? No shame, no dark thoughts, just love, and lust.

He came back to my side, pulling me to the center of his king-size bed, between his warm sheets. His body was immaculate, on top of mine, rubbing his dick with my wet folds until I let a moan escape my mouth and somehow it made his dick twitch more.

While he played with my entrance, tip burning to be allowed to enter, he still looked to me and asked if I was sure of that.

"Severus, do you love me?"

His expression melted from lust and worry to love and care. "Eternally."

"Do you want me?"

"All of you." He whispered breathlessly.

"So do I. Give in to me, Severus, please." I kissed his lips one last time before he started to enter me.

He did it slowly, trying not to hurt me or scare me away. But the way my slippery walls embraced his hard dick was just too pleasant for him to bear. As soon as he was inside me deeply, he let out an aroused moan. It was the best sound in the world and my hands were on his back, telling him to move faster. He did as I commanded and he set a fast pace, with stern movements in and out, feeling every inch of my womb, spreading my wetness all over his length.

"I love you, Angel." He whispered and moaned at the same time.

"I love you too, Severus. This is so good." I tried to talk but the last sentence came out with a gasp.

"Is it? Do you like it?"

I nodded, hands pulling his hips harder against me. I don't know for how long he kept thrusting me the way he was, but my throat was dry from all the moans I let out.

He tried not to be too violent, but his lust was taking advantage of him. He pulled his body up, took one of my legs in the air and placed it on his shoulder, as his grip was hard on my tight and he thrust faster and faster, closing his eyes while he felt my orgasm being released and my walls tighten around his dick. 

He wasn't sure he ever had a more happy moment like that. He wasn't sure he was ever that intimate with anyone. This was it. This was his home. He knew it. I knew it. And that was more than arousing. He felt like he was about to explode as he saw me trembling and moaning and sweating under him, breasts bouncing up and down and my back curved, still releasing the rest of the tension the climax created.

"I don't know how long I can contain myself." He moaned and fasten his pace.

I felt his dick hardening and my moans were now louder and louder as he thrust harder against me. The way he showed his desire for me was enough reason to my orgasm explode once again and to his dick twitch more frequently. He couldn't contain it any longer, so he let himself go, and let his seed spread inside of me.

We were both panting and hearts racing, he collapsed on top of me, trembling and quivering until the last drop of his juice was released.

We didn't need to talk or anything. The kisses planted on our sweaty skin and the looks we exchanged while we were catching our breaths was enough. 

We were meant to be together. No matter what.