44

The day finally came where May was meant to leave.

The boys had accompanied her on the emotional journey to the airport where the very rich producer had a private jet waiting for her.

Eventually they all piled onto the paved landing strip and seemed to all be anxiously holding onto each other, not yet completely ready.

As they days had passed, May had thought about this opportunity more than once, and at this point she'd nearly managed to talk herself out of it.

She was truly torn about what to do, not entirely sure that there WAS a right decision.

She stood before the producer who looked at her specifically, keeping the boys in his peripheral, with a pleased look eating away at his easy going face.

He especially noticed the look of hesitance that May was wearing across her own face.

It wasn't uncommon for people to be unsure of what to feel when they were about to leave all they were accustomed to.

But the look on her face was different, much different.

She looked at Kageyama for a moment who was holding his ground like a good soulmate, before squeezing his hand and looking back at the producer.

She sighed deeply, and he smiled gently trying to reassure her nervousness.

"Wait." She suddenly said, the nervousness easing away from her for a moment. "I understand that... this is a once in a lifetime opportunity~" she began with a soft tone.

"I know I may never be offered a chance like this again, but after everything I've discovered about myself in the last few months, I don't think I can just... leave." —

"I've come to love all of these idiot boys, and I can't just leave them behind." She felt a gentle and shaky squeeze given to her hand by Kageyma. "Especially not my soulmate." She said with a gentle smile as she looked to Kageyma for a moment.

That was a needle in the eye to the boys who were also shocked that she was declining a chance to fame.

"Thank you, for everything. But I can't accept this opportunity." She said softly, taking a polite bow.

The producer gave a hum, but remained smiley as he nodded, returning Maybumi's bow.

Kageyma got a little too excited and kissed May in front of everyone, earning a soft laugh from her when she eased him into a more gentle kiss.

The producer expressed his understanding of why she would want to stay, and briefly congratulated her and Kageyma on finding each other before excusing himself to leave.

The days came and went, and everything was finally looking up for Maybumi.

A producer much closer to the boys offered May an opportunity, which she accepted this time.

She remained among the boys as her walls toppled down while her fame grew and raised above her.

Years passed, and to say that May and her story was a inspiration to many would be a disheveling understatement.