8

It was finally Saturday morning, and although May hardly slept the previous night, she didn't really care.

She quickly changed into her jogging clothes and silently went downstairs, grabbing a lead from the coat rack and her school bag before going outside and around the house, opening the gate to her dog's pen and allowing the large Doberman to jump on her and lick her face.

The Doberman's name was hulk, and he was trained specially in hand signals, by May herself.

She put the lead on his collar and began jogging toward the park which was a thirty minute sprint away.

When she got there she sat on one of the park benches underneath a large tree that would shade her from the sun, taking out her phone and her headphones.

She began listening to her music but kept the volume on low, just in case something happened that she wanted to hear.

She began working in her notebook, writing down a bunch of random lyrical content, and journaling.

She kept this up for an hour before she began getting hungry, and packed up her things, jogging down the road with Hulk to a nearby food station, going inside and grabbing a pork bun.

The man that worked behind the counter was familiar with May and the fact that she didn't talk. He always just assumed that she had some sort of deficiency that didn't allow her to, but that was far from the case.

Once she was done eating she headed back to the park, Hulk right beside her as she walked down the path back toward her spot from before.

"Hey, is that Maybumi!?" She suddenly heard a fimiliar chirpy voice.

"Please no, not now." She thought as she walked toward her bench. She kept her headphones in, without the music playing, just so that he hopefully wouldn't talk to her.

Once she took a seat and took out her notebook, she began drawing and writing again, with hulk sitting beside her patiently.

"She looks... different." Kageyama said to Hinata. It was true. Usually she wore light colors around school, but today, even in the heat, she was wearing black from head to toe. They watched her take an energy drink from out of her bag.

She was trying to focus, until she heard them begin to hit a volleyball back and forth.

Her and hulk looked up in unison.

Right in front of her was Kageyama, and a few yards away from him was Hinata.

Her and Hulk's heads moved with their eyes as they watched the ball go back and forth.

Eventually, her eyes stopped on Kageyama, and it didn't take long for him to figure out that he was being stared at.

But when he met her eyes he realized he wasn't just getting stared at. He was getting glared at.

And not by May, by the large and intimidating Doberman beside her.

Kageyama cautiously looked away and sent the ball back to Hinata.

Hinata, trying to show off, hit the ball.

And it went right into a tree not too far from the one Maybumi was sat under.

She stared at the ball which was stuck for a few seconds before returning to her work.

"HINATA, YOU DUMBASS!" Kageyama yelled.