38

Kuroo and Bokuto dropped by during one of the weekend practices to see May, and to say that Kageyama looked less than happy while they hoisted her up on their shoulders and triumphantly paraded around like she was trophy, would be an understatement.

At this point in their friendship she was pretty used to their flamboyant behavior, and didn't mind too much when they got carried away.

Kuroo and Bokuto didn't notice that they were getting viciously glared at, or the small "I'm sorry" looks that May was sending toward Tobio.

They also didn't hear the teasing that Kageyama was getting from his teammates, mostly being asked if he was jealous.

It was even harder for him to not get angry, since they didn't even know the two were soulmates.

Him and May had texted the night after she'd talked to him, and she'd expressed that she'd prefer to keep it a secret for a bit.

So he'd been covering his soul mark since then.

Eventually, Bokuto and Kuroo allowed May to be at peace for a bit while they stepped out to go eat.

Kageyama was pleased by this, and when the boys took a break he intentionally took a seat on the floor next to where Maybumi was sitting since the bench was occupied.

He didn't say anything, but May got a lovely idea.

She scooted into a position behind him before leaning onto his back, watching the other boys jaws drop.

Kageyama became flustered rather quickly by the simple gesture, not to mention the relentless teasing the two were getting.

Kuroo and Bokuto happened to come back right about then, and they two were not only jealous, but shocked.

Especially given that Maybumi NEVER curls up to anyone under ANY circumstances.

But fortunately for Kageyama, he wasn't the only one with a perfected death glare, and one shot of Maybumi's to the boys had them quickly shutting up and moving on.

Kuroo and Bokuto however, couldn't let it go.

"C'monnnnn that's not fairrrr!" Bokuto whined as Kuroo tried to grab May and got his hand viciously smacked.

Kageyama glanced at the boys and made a "tch" noise before continuing to work on his water bottle.

May smiled triumphantly at the offended look on Kuroo and Bokuto as they began pouting and whining about how they weren't getting any attention from her.

And much to there dismay, May stretched her arms and threw them around Kageyama's neck, just to get an extra kick out of them.