14

The next day at practice Yuki showed up again, this time with a stereo.

May snuck her a raised eyebrow.

"I just had to show them one of our songs!" She said happily, setting the stereo down. "HEY GUYS, WANNA HEAR MAY SING!?" She asked.

The boys stopped playing and all rushed over, nearly tripping over each other.

Yuki pressed play and the song started out with electric guitar.

The boys all gawked. Yuki and May had played music together when they were younger, but Yuki's parents had to switch Yuki's school not long after May became mute, because of their jobs.

They still occasionally hung out, but May rarely saw Yuki.

The first voice started up, and they couldn't even pair it with May. They knew it was her voice, but it was so much different from how they'd imagined her to sound.

Yuki was singing along without missing a beat.

"SHE HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH SECRETS! SHE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP THEM! SHE NEVER FELT THE NEED TO LET THEM SHOW!" She yelled along. May internally cringed.

As the song progressed Yuki tried to get May to dance with her, but when she hastily refused, Yuki grabbed Akane instead. Despite not knowing each other, the twos girls began dancing. Tanaka and Noya joined in, and the entire thing soon turned into a dance battle.

"Mayyyy!" Hinata said.

May looked at him.

"Sing along! I wanna hear your voice in person!" He requested excitedly.

May looked at all of the boys. "C'mon May, sing!" Tanaka yelled as him and Noya continued to dance like idiots.

May didn't bat a lash and simply looked away from them all with a straight face.

"PLEASSEEEE!!!! Show them Mayyy!" Yuki yelled.

May sent her a glare that only Yuki caught onto.

As the song got better the boys began chanting over and over again. "SING! SING! SING! SING!" And obviously getting ignored.

Yuki had gone from just dancing with Akane, Tanaka, and Noya to trying to dance with everyone on the team.

Obviously you can tell at this point that Yuki was the goofy type.

"May!!! SING!!!" Noya demanded.

May stood up and grabbed her bag, walking straight out of gym.

Yuki stopped dancing once the song was over and noticed that May was gone.

"Well that obviously didn't work." She huffed before going to chase after the shorter girl.

The boys all shared a look as Yuki disappeared out of the gym door.

"She made quite the impression." Tsukki said, adjusting his glasses.