"J-Just don't let go of my hand..." Soeun said softly as she looked at Taehyung, which she needed to looked up for a little because Taehyung was taller than her. Taehyung looked away as he reached for Soeun's hand, holding them tightly in his.

"I will hold your hand even if you didn't ask me to." Taehyung mumbled as he looked away, blush evident on both of his cheeks.

Soeun was being so honest and it is not healthy for Taehyung's weak heart.

"I won't let go of your hand, don't worry." Taehyung mumbled again. But still, he didn't feel good about this. Soeun hates scary things.

Taehyung turned to look at Soeun again. "Soeun, are you sure—" Taehyung stopped on his sentence when he felt Soeun lifted up his hand and kissed his fingers.

"Yes, I'm sure. When I'm with you, I'm not afraid of anything." Soeun said looking at Taehyung with sparkling eyes. "I trust you, Taehyung." Soeun smiled cutely as she wiggled Taehyung's hand side to side.

Oh fuck.

Soeun looked so cute and Taehyung just wanted to kiss her right on the spot. Taehyung sighed as he felt his heart began to race again. He was surprised that he was still breathing right now.

Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach, his cheeks reddening.

"Soeun, you can't just say cute things like that while smiling like... that," Taehyung sighed as he looked at Soeun. Soeun tilted her head.

Taehyung groaned. "Fuck, why are you so beautiful and cute and precious I can't handle myself if you say cute things like that while looking like that, I just want to kiss you—" Taehyung babbled.

"W-What?" Soeun almost choked on air. She looked at Taehyung that was currently covering his face with his hand, the tip of his ears turning red. Soeun awed as she smiled, blushing.

"I-If you want to, you can do that later... but right now let's go to the haunted house!" Soeun said, grabbing Taehyung's hand and went to Namjoon to take the tickets.

Taehyung looked at his and Soeun's intertwined hands and blush as he felt his heart beat faster than before.

What are you doing to me?

"Your ticket." Namjoon said as he gave Soeun her ticket, Namjoon smiled when Soeun mumbled a small thanks. "And yours too, Taehyung." Namjoon said, giving the ticket to Taehyung.

"Thank you, Namjoon-hyung." Taehyung said when he received the ticket. Namjoon smiled as he patted Taehyung's back.

But Namjoon frowned when he saw Taehyung's face was in full red.

"Taehyung, are you sick? Your face is so red.." Namjoon asked in a concern tone, tilting his head. Taehyung immediately covered his face.

"I-I'm not!" Taehyung snapped, making Namjoon lifted his eyebrows. Soeun let out a chuckle at this. Namjoon then nodded.

"Alright then." Namjoon responded and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't lose the ticket, we are going after this group." Namjoon said as he pointed at the haunted house, there were a lot of people that were roaring in horror inside it.

Taehyung and Soeun nodded at the same time.

Soeun glanced the ticket and sighed. The things she would do for Taehyung... Taehyung glanced at Soeun and whispered a soft 'sorry'. Soeun quickly shook her head and went near Taehyung.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Soeun smiled, rubbing Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung sighed. "Well... I'm bringing you into a haunted house even if you are not fond with it..." Taehyung said in pout.