28 - If Girls Have Girltalk, Then Surely We Can Have Boytalk

Start from the beginning

Before she knew it, the song came to and end. She sighed and reached out for her bottle, chuggung down its contents happily.

"Great job guys!" Aika gave a thumbs up, "Concert will start in about three hours so we better prepare."

Hideki gave a high pitched noise of excitement, "I can't wait for it to start! Its been a while since we all did this!"

"Me too!" (Name) smiled wistfully and placed her bottle down.

Everyone could see the change in (Name), no matter how slight. She had more energy and power in her voice, so they knew whatever problem she had was already sorted out, or at least she had came to terms with it. Tonight will certainly br another success for Azure Beats.

"I'll get started on fixing your makeup, (Name), Aika went towards her bag, where she had prepared an entire makeup case for this.

(Name) sighed, smiling. Concerts can be fun, but preparations are certainly not. She looked at her phone. There was a message from her cousin, who worked as the manager of the band. It said he will be here in a few minutes.

Aika soon returned to her and sat her down on a chair, "Now hold still, (Name), I'll make you look stunning."

~~~~~

Their watergun battle game was finally won by the red team, specifically, Rin. He won only thanks to Haru's love of water, which made him stand still while Rin splashed his face with water. He actually looked happy about it.

"I can't believe you, Haru," Rin had shook his head, eyeing Haru's happy face.

"Oi, Rin," He heard Sousuke call his name so he turned and faced his teal eyed friend.

"What is it?"

"I uh... Need to talk after this.. With you.."

"Huh?" Rin folded his arms and raised an eyebrow, "that's rather unusual. What's on your mind?"

"Not here." Sousuke looked over to the rest of the guys, who were crowded around Haru, either laughing or scolding him for letting Rin win so easily.

"Alright," Rin shrugged, "but at least let me get a drink first."

"Sure. I'll wait for you behind the dorms building."

~~~~~

"Yo!"

Sousuke looked up and saw Rin walking towards him, hands in his pockets.

"What did you want to talk about? You seem pretty troubled by it when you told me earlier." Rin came to a stop and leaned on the fence beside Sousuke. His crimson hues searched Sousuke's emotionless mask, trying to read him.

Sousuke sighed, "promise me you won't go crazy on me."

"Why would I?" Rin raised an eyebrow, "dude.. what's going on?"

"Just promise me."

"Fine, I promise." Rin raised his hands in surrender, "Now spill it."

Sousuke took a deep breath and released it before saying "do you remember that conversation we have when I first got back here? The one at the cafe?"

Rin seemded to think hard, trying to recall, "Uh.. We talked a lot at that cafe. Which one are you referring to?"

"T-the part where you asked if I liked anyone."

"Uh.. Yes?" a A lightbulb then seemed to have turned on inside Rin's head, and he smirked, "So... Is there anyone you like, Sousuke?"

Looking at Rin's expression immediately made Sousuke change his mind. "Nevermind," he said and started to walk away, "I'll never hear the end of it."