I spent most of the journey slipping in and out of sleep. At one point, I felt Theo gently place my head on the headrest so I didn't wake up with neck pain. I was so out of it, I didn't even realise the car stopped. I heard Theo get out of the vehicle, making me stir in my sleepy state.

The passenger door opened, before I felt a strong pair of warm arms wrap around me. My eyes snapped open before he could do anything, I saw his handsome face right above mine. 

"Ah, you've woken up." He commented with a smile. He pulled away once I sat up properly and stretched my sore limbs. 

I looked around us, noticing that we're in the driveway of yet another unfamiliar house. "Have we made it to the other town?"

He held out his arm to help me out the car and said, "Yes, welcome to my Third Town. I hope you don't mind, but I drove straight to someone who I think could help us."

I nodded and let out a shaky breath, I really hoped we could find that hostage letter. 

Theo regarded me closely with a an expression I couldn't quite decipher. "This person knew your father very well..."

I took in a sharp intake of breath when he said that. "Did you tell them I'm coming? Wait, do they know who I am? Do they know I'm alive? Who are they?"

He chuckled at the endless questions I was flinging at him. "I called them to let them know I was visiting with someone, but I didn't mention who. Let's just meet them."

"Do...my pack members like you?" I asked curiously. We were approaching the front door of this large house.

"I think so." He replied thoughtfully. "No doubt they hated Maxwell, but they all understand I'm nothing like him. Things changed dramatically once I came to power."

The front door was flung open by a beautiful, curly haired lady. Her dark eyes glimmered once she took in Theo and hugged him tight. 

"You've finally come to visit!"

Theo chuckled and hugged her back. "It's good to see you. How are the kids?"

A random boy's voice answered his question by saying, "The only 'kid' in this house is my baby sister and she's doing great, thank you very much."

The gorgeous dark-skinned lady rolled her eyes and mouthed, "Moody teenager."

I sensed a slight pull between us, I couldn't help but smile because of it. This lady was my pack member...

Her gaze finally rested on me and she smiled, "You look familiar, do I know you?"

"I'm Elisia Knight, a warrior." I automatically responded. I mentally face-palmed myself, I probably look familiar to her because she might've known how my mother looked like. 

"Just a warrior?" She exclaimed in disbelief. "You don't seem like one."

"You're starting to feel like an Alpha more than anything." Theo added in mate bond.

She shook her head, realising that we were still standing outside. "Come in! How rude of me."

With a grateful smile, we walked into the large hallway and was immediately greeted by the boy who spoke earlier. 

"Hi." He said with a charming smile.

He was tall and was wearing a basketball kit, showing off his caramel skin. I couldn't get over the fact that he had green eyes, it really complimented his skin tone. His face seemed to already be structured and defined despite his young age, and had luscious curly hair like his mother.