14 - The Planning

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.. Its been our dream since.. I dunno.. Childhood?" (Name) thought for a moment. It had been so long ago. Where four of them used to dream of becoming an band and being world famous, having tiurs here and there-

"Oh look, Hideki is online." Aika smiled, watching Hideki pop up on the screen.

"Yo guys! I mean, girls," Hideki laughed, "(Name) how are you?"

"Tired, but happy." (Name) smiled at her two friends, "Oh, Aika, tell me about how school's going. You too, Hideki."

They went back and forth telling how they were at school. Hideki and Aika went to different schools. (Name) used to attend the same school as Aika before she moved to Iwatobi, while Hideki went to a different school with Clyde, the drummer of the band, who was currently offline. He is half American and he always have girls swooning after him.

"What about you, (Name)?" Aika chirped, "Anything interesting?"

(Name) grinned, "Well there's a guy I may have gotten close to."

"Oooohh! Who is it? Is he cute? Tell me his name so I can stalk him!" Aika's face appeared to be very large on her screen, causing her to laugh. Hideki was just as excited to hear.

"Um.. He is on the swim team, and he is way taller than I am. Despite his looming figure he is actually really nice. His name is Sousuke Yamazaki."

She could hear Aika squeal and immediately went to her computer.

The three of them continued their talk and catcjing up on each other's lives before (Name) decided to hang up. It was getting late and she still had homework to do.

She quickly showered, got changed, and sat down before her desk, homework in front of her. Taking a deep breath, (Name) grabbed her pencil and started. It was onky a few minutes into doing her homework when her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Name), its Sousuke," his deep voice made her smile somehow.

"O-oh.. Hi." (Name) stuttered, and then frowned at herself for doing so, "what's up?"

"Are you busy right now?" he asked.

"No. Not at all." Homework can wait after all.

"Cool. Uh.. I had something in mind, honestly. Okay so there will be a small festival in Samezuka two weeks from now.. And... I was thinking maybe you want to come and look around? You can bring your friends with you."

"That sounds fun." (Name) leaned back at her chair, "I'll bring the swim club with me if that's okay with you."

"I don't mind," He said after a brief pause.

"Two weeks from now then?"

"Yep. Oh and I think Rin plans a joint practice again with Iwatobi a few days from now."

"Gou haven't said anything but maybe she will tell us soon." (Name) smiled.

"That was the day we scheduled your math lessons with me. Though I don't mind coming over to your place after practice."

"Alright."

They said their goodbyes and she hung up. Her thoughts wandered to the festival, thinking of what it is like. Back in Tokyo, she remembered passing by a school, which was having a festival. They had school idols in there and there were a lot of people. The grouo of nine then became pretty famous after winning competitions and word got out. (A/N *cough* lovelive *cough*)

An idea suddenly came into her mind, and she hurriedly called Aika. (Name) told her of the plan and Aika immediately agreed, knowing she can just drag the guys along and they will follow her. Nobody disobeys Aika. (Name) smiled and hung up. The plan was set. Now all she had to do was contact Sousuke again.

She dialled his number and waited for him to pick up. He did after a few rings.

"(Name)?" he sounded confused and somehow worried.

"Sorry for calling again but I had a crazy idea," (Name) was grinning from ear to ear, "how about I get my sister to sing at your festival? I mean it will spice things up, perhaps as part of the closing."

Sousuke's eyes widened. An Azure Beats concert? Right at his school? No way will he decline. "Thats.. Brilliant!" He chuckled, "but will your sister agree to it?"

"I got that taken care of." (Name) said. She had been resting enough. The doctor did tell her to take a break but one small concert shouldn't hurt. Besides, this is a step closer to becoming a world famous band.

"Okay. Then let me take care of the Samezuka side."

"Sure thing. I trust you, Sou."

Hearing her call him by his nickname made him freeze, a warm feeling in his chest. He shook his head and brushed it off with a smile. "Can't wait! I'm sure everyone else will like it."

"Okay now I have to get back to doing my homeworks. See you at joint practice I guess."

"Sure."

They hung up for the second time that day and (Name) sighed happily. She missed being on stage and singing with everyone. She really missed performing. This is definitely a good plan.

She went back to doing her homework and this time with no more disruptions. She finished it and tidied her desk before going under her bed covers to sleep. However, her phone decided to ring at that moment. An email.

That's probably Gou telling us about joint practice.

She looked at the message. It was not Gou. It was another anonymous mail, from a different address, but she knew it was the same creep.

You might not have seen my first love
but you were the love that made
all other loves irrelevant.

◐.̃◐
- Author's Notes -

First of all, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MONOTONE WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY KCBDJFNDKND

And secondly, I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK AHEM FANFIC IS AT 300 ALMOST 400 READS AAAAAAA. I LOVE YOU ALL!! 💕💕

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT I COULD NEVER HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE WITHOUT YOU ALL!!

HERE IS A PIC OF OUR BELOVED SOUSUKE I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!! 💖

- credit goes to the artist-

HE IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME DAD HANDS DOWN.