If only you knew...

Start from the beginning

"Wait, surely he would've become suspicious that you didn't freak out when you realised The Rogue Force was after me?" I asked. 

"He actually defended himself before I had the chance to point the finger at him, saying how he had 'no idea that rogues were going to crash my graduation'."

I rolled my eyes, bullshit. Kobi was most likely the one who tipped off our location to the rogues. 

"When I asked him how he was going to pull off bringing you here today, he replied with 'don't worry, trust me'. That's when I thought, this is it. This is where and when they plan to ambush Elisia." He continued. "Have you seen the email my parents sent?"

"We haven't seen it, but Julian mind-linked me the contents." Theo responded. "Elisia figured something was wrong, and she didn't believe you were in a coma. She didn't get any messages from your parents which solidified her gut feeling."

"Kobi, or some rogue, had managed to hack into my father's email and send a message to Theo that I was in a coma. I managed to read the email before it disappeared, and I called Kobi straight after that. I really wanted to figure out his ulterior motive behind getting you here." 

"So?"

"I think he has rogues lurking around my territory, the land around the airport isn't claimed by us, so there's a high chance they're there. Kobi seems to be sure that you'll fly out to visit me, all he needs to do is convince you to go alone."

"His plan wouldn't work as well, if I went with you." Theo pointed out. "He wouldn't risk having the ambush be done around my pack, even the land around the airport belongs to me."

"Once Elisia touches down, they'd probably tail her until they believe it's the perfect time to ambush and kidnap her - she'd be out-numbered since she came unknowingly." Jay carried on. "Guys, I really think there going to make their big move like this."

"We agree, it's definitely a set up." I sighed, nodding.

"So I was thinking, maybe we should lead them into our kind of set up instead?" Jay suggested. 

"Play them at their own game?" Theo mused, his lips curling up at the thought. "What if we make it seem as though we have no idea, and that Elisia will be on her way to the airport?"

"I'll look all worried and stressed before I leave, and then what?" I asked, looking at Theo. 

"Would you be cool with switching clothes with someone?" He asked, his brow furrowing.

I looked down at my black outfit, and shrugged. "Yeah, I'm down. But with who?"

"Do you remember Emily?"

I frowned in thought, before widening my eyes in realisation. "Yeah, this pack's best doctor! Dr Stevenson's sister?"

"Yeah, that's her. I think she should go in your place, same clothes and all." 

"What?" I exclaimed, shaking my head. "Send her to a group of rogues waiting to kidnap me? No freaking way, how can she defend herself from all those rogues?" 

"There's a way, don't worry." Theo reassured me with a smile. "Her home is on the route to the airport, your departure will be even more convincing."

"I have warriors ready to take down these rogues, I have already informed my father of the situation." Jay told us. "Let us handle the rogues, try to make everything believable on your side."

"Okay, so Elisia and I will go back to the Manor where I'm assuming Kobi is. We'll mention Elisia will be leaving in an emergency to visit Jay. I'll arrange for Drew to pick her up and 'drive her to the airport', when in actuality you're going to Emily's place." Theo said, summarising the plan. "You'll give her the clothes you're wearing, so that she can pretend to be you until they approach her and realise it's not you."