By the time I got to the skate park, I had already finished 2 and a half cans, unlike when I was 14 I could hardly finish two without throwing up, and so far I hadn't even felt a buzz. I wasn't sure If It was due to the fact I felt so buzzed by the weed and wasn't fazed by the alcohol or the fact I had now almost doubled in body mass and the beer didn't quite get to me like it used to. There was a guy, presumably homeless sleeping on the bench we used to sit at so I decided to go sit on the half pipe instead.

Now that I had to climb, I felt my vision blur slightly and had a sudden urge to eat, the aftermath of weed was getting the munchies and to my surprise, Bill's kebab shop was still open. I raced over there, ordering a Donner kebab to go and heading back to sit on the half pipe, my legs swinging back and forth over the edge. I took another gulp of my 4th beer, then a mouthful of kebab and chuckled, trying to remember how the fuck I got myself into this state. 

Taking my last mouthful of kebab and chucking the remains in the bin, I gulped down another can of beer, my total going up to 4/6 cans, and probably time to start heading home as it was now 5:30am. 

I made my way back, finding myself a shortcut and making my way back to the hotel. As I walked into the room, only one can of beer left I sat it on the counter, looking at a peacefully sleeping Elana. She was so beautiful, I didn't know how I managed to bag that one. Everything you ever wanted in a girl was lying in my temporary bed, my t shirt wrapped around her fragile body, whispering my name in her sleep. I cursed when I stumbled while taking off my shoes, causing Elana to stir but not wake up thankfully. I undid my belt, pulling my jeans down my legs but failing to stay stable and falling flat on my arse. 

"Niall?" Elana whispered, her sleepy voice was the cutest thing I've ever heard. I stood up, looking at her.

"Yeah?" She leaned over, turning on the bedside lamp and staring at me. 

"You smell like weed and beer." She frowned, pulling the cover back to show her pale legs, standing from the bed and walkign over to me. I cursed that she caught me, but she didn't look as angry as I thought she would have, "Are you okay?" I took the rest of my clothes off, now only clad in my white boxers before pinching the bridge of my nose. "Ni? What's wrong?" She asked again, and it made me want to smile at the fact she knew there was something wrong, despite me not mentioning so. 

"I'm fine babe, I just took a walk." I pulled her into my arms, making her scrunch her nose up in disgust, probably the smell of weed. 

"You smell." She giggled, lightening the mood a little. "Go take a shower." She pulled away from my embrace, her hands resting on my chest. 

"Only if you come in with me." I smirked, causing her to roll her eyes, but still she pulled my t shirt from her body, grabbed my hand and dragged me to follow behind her, I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass as she walked in front of me. I stumbled slightly because of the alcohol in my system, but I caught myself before I could fall. 

I turned the shower on, watching as she unclasped her bra and slid her underwear down her legs. "Fuck you're so perfect." I whispered, taking my lip between my teeth before sliding my own boxers off and lifting her into the shower. I was about to pour some body wash into my hands when she stopped me, taking it from my hands and squirting some in her own hand. 

"I'l do it." She whispered, a slight blush creeping onto her face. I turned around, slightly miffed at the fact I no longer had view of her perfect body, but her small hands landed on my back, massaging the gel into my skin.

* Elana's point of view *

As I stood there, massaging his skin, I could feel his muscles contracting under my touch, causing goosebumps to arise on my arms. I walked forward, pressing a kiss to his shoulder blade before he turned around, I raked my hands down his chest and stomach, stopping just before his manhood. He hissed when I didn't go down further, causing me to laugh. I squirted some shampoo into my hands, turning him around and massaging it into his roots before he rinsed it out. "My turn." he smirked, rubbing the gel between his hands before turning me around and rubbing it into my skin and down my arms, when I turned around, his hands immediately massaged my boobs, attaching his lips to my neck causing me to groan in pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his torso,scraping my nails down his back to relieve some of the frustration. 

"N-niall." I groaned when he slowly dragged his hand down my stomach and closer to my core, begging for his touch. He placed his lips on my own and I could still taste the beer, but I couldn't care less right now as his hand reached my most sensitive area, teasing me. "S-stop teasing." I whimpered, squeezing his biceps to keep me upright. Without warning, he plunged two fingers into me, I gasped at the sudden pleasure, biting down on the skin of his shoulder, making another muffled groan escape my lips. I moaned at the loss of contact, due to him pulling his fingers out and resting his hands on my hips before lifting me up so my legs were wrapped around his torso. He pressed me against the shower wall, causing me to breath heavily due to the cold tile, he re-attached his lips to my neck, sucking and biting on the skin there, sure to leave yet another mark. "N-Niall please." I begged for some sort of relief, and just as he pressed his length at my entrance, I stopped him, "T-the c-condom." I panted.

"Shit." He cursed, lifting me off his hips and placing me back on the floor of the shower, he exited the bathroom, coming back 2 minutes later with a silver foil packet in his hands, he ripped it open with his teeth, rolling it down his length before putting the wrapper on the counter. He placed his hands on my hips, lifting me back to my previous position, I raked my hands through his hair, fluttering my eyes shut as I felt him at my entrance, slowly he pushed into me, his hands and my back resting against the shower wall. I rolled my head back in pleasure, screaming his name as he thrust into me. 

"Nialll." I whimpered, "F-faster." I begged, giving him the encouragement to go faster, with every thrust he hit my core, causing my nails to rake down his back, sure to leave scratch marks. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, and with one last thrust into me I groaned in pleasure as he released into the condom. 

"Fuck Elana." He chuckled, pulling the condom off his erection and placing it in the bin alongside the wrapper. He placed another kiss to my lips before stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around his body, leaving me dumbfounded in the shower. That was definitely one of the best. 

*

As I lay there in the bed at 10am, Niall's arm wrapped around my underwear clad body, our legs tangled and his breath fanning across the back of my neck, all I could think about was how much I was in love with this moron from Ireland, and I didn't think anything would be able to change how I felt about him. 

"Morning baby." He chuckled, his raspy morning voice being enough to spread a smile across my face. He pressed his lips against the back of my neck, peppering feathery kisses across my neck and shoulders. He turned me on my back, straddling my waist while he kissed across my chest and down the valley of my breasts, down to my stomach and stopping at my hips. "You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered, rolling back over so he was on his back. 

I blushed at his compliment, rolling onto my side to press a kiss to his cheek. 

"I love you, Lana." He grinned, turning his head so my lips pressed against his instead of his cheek. 

"I love you too you little shit." 

(( So I hope you enjoyed that um... Im away to bathe in holy water and read the bible... Lord please forgive me for I have sinned. But I hope you liked it and thank you everyone who commented last chapter telling me you liked my story, it really does mean a lot that you read it. Plus, I'm going to start the qotd again, if that's okay.. Anyway, ilysm!!))

qotd; What do you like about Niall and Elana's relationship?