Soeun looked around, gaping at the hotel. It is so huge. Is this what a five-star hotel looks like? Soeun was mesmerized by the hotel hugeness.

While all of the girls were drooling for her friends, she blinked and looked at the girls that were whispering and giving her friends love eyes.

"How are these girls crazy for you guys?" She questioned. Jin scoffed. "Soeun, sweetie. Did you ever see how we look like?" Jin said in a proud tone.

Soeun didn't answered and just turned to face her friends. Her eyes went large.

"Sunglasses? Really?" She frowned her eyebrows, and winced when the girls started screaming. All the boys just smirked at this.

"Well, unlike you, we need to protect our reputation in front of many people." Yoongi said smirking. Soeun huffed in annoyance.

"Didn't the other day you said you don't care about your reputation?" Soeun said, snorting. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, let's just get this over with. Where is the hotel key?" Soeun said, as she marched to the counter, Taehyung grabbed her hand making her turn around.

"Let's go together." Taehyung smiled, as he grabbed Soeun's hand in his, Soeun looked at him with a questioning look. Taehyung lifted his eyebrows.

Taehyung smiled and continued holding Soeun's hand. Soeun cleared her throat and looked everywhere except for Taehyung's eyes.

Soeun and Taehyung walked to the counter, attempt to ask for the keys but Namjoon beat them into it.

Soeun was humming as she was waiting for the keys. Taehyung was still holding Soeun's hand, rubbing it to create some warmth. "Taehyung." A voice called him so he turned his face to the direction of the voice.

Taehyung frowned and gave the girl a disgusted look when the girl was sending him a flirty smile. She was twirling her hair with her fingers.

Soeun looked at the girl weirdly and she looked at Taehyung when she felt him tightening his hand on hers.

"What do you want-" Taehyung turned to look at her and the girl was still giving Taehyung a flirty look. Taehyung rolled his eyes, ignoring her. Soeun can feel the girl was burning holes on the back of her head.

Namjoon chuckled as he took the keys to their rooms from the worker. He didn't forget to give the worker a smile and he mumbled a small thank you.

Namjoon got three keys on his hand. He smiled as he jiggled the keys, making clanking sounds. Namjoon looked at Taehyung and chuckled again.

"Aren't you're too harsh with her?" Namjoon asked.

"She always try to flirt when I'm here, I don't like it." Taehyung rolled his eyes in disgust. Soeun just smiled a little. It was completely understandable when people wanted to flirt with Taehyung.

"You know you can't help it, Taehyung. You got those killer looks that make girls look twice." Yoongi said as he chuckled.

"Ugh, whatever." Taehyung snapped at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Why didn't you fire her?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon looked at him. "Hey, it's not up to me!" Namjoon defended. "But I already talk to my parents about it, they said they didn't want to fire her..."

"Because she has ten years working experience. It was a waste to let her go." Namjoon said. The boys just nodded in understanding.

"Here's for you." Namjoon handed Soeun a key card, Soeun smiled and took the key from Namjoon's hand. Namjoon faced Hoseok and hand him the key card to his room.