01 - The Beach Seems to be a Good Place to Swim, Relax, and.. Write Songs?

Start from the beginning

"Sure!"

With that, Sousuke swam off, trying to speed up his strokes. This proved to be quite challenging considering he was swimming at the sea, and the waves were pushing against his side. He didn't realize he swam quite a distance away from the group until he came across a particularly large rock.

He remembered seeing the rock while talking to Gou when he first arrived at the beach, and it was pretty far off that it looked small.

I think I better get back to them.

Sousuke was going to start swimming again when he noticed that there was a faint sound resembling a guitar.

Curious, he stopped and decided to look for the source of the sound. The rock was huge and long, streching from the shore to where he was. Looking around near the shore, he saw a girl sitting on a rather flat area of the rock, a guitar and an open book in front of her.
Her (hair colour) hair swayed gently to the breeze as she strummed her guitar, stopping occasionally to write something on her book, and then resume strumming.

He watched her for a while, and was about to turn and swim back towards his friends, when his teal eyes were met by (eye colour) orbs.

She smiled, and nodded politely, before resuming whatever she was doing. Sousuke smiled back, just to be polite, and then swam off back to the group, his stomach rumbling demanding for lunch.

The boys spent their afternoon at the beach, up to the point where the sun is sinking on the horizom. Gou even joined them after lunch, thanks to Nagisa who pulled her into the water. They finally packed up when Gou told them that its getting late, and reminded them that there will be school tomorrow since it was a Sunday.

"Haru.." Makoto sighed, watching Haru float on his back in the shallow waters, "you can't stay in the sea forever.."

"......five more minutes"

"That's what you said five, no, fifteen minutes ago!"

"......okay five more minutes"

Makoto sighed, looking desperately at Gou for help.

"Haru-senpai! We are having mackerel for dinne-"

Haru immediately stood up, "okay."

"Ehh???" Makoto was surprised at how easy it was for Gou, who simply giggled and went back to packing their things, helped by Rin and Sousuke.

"Brother, you and Sousuke are returning ti the dorms tomorrow right?"

"Yeah," Rin tucked his swimming goggles, "I should probably pack tonight."

"Oh right!" Gou exclaimed, "I heard we will be having a transfer student tomorrow, I heard she will be in third year with Haru and Makoto senpai."

"Hm? Transferring at this time of the year?" Sousuke raised an eyebrow.

Rin laughed, elbowing Sousuke, "Speak for yourself Sousuke. You transferred to Samezuka too, and on your third year."

By this time, the Iwatobi Swim Club Boys are all set and ready to leave for dinner.

"Are you guys coming to join us for dinner?" Makoto turned to Rin and Sousuke. Haru was avoiding eye contact with the looming teal-eyed male ahead of him, and Nagisa was happily chatting with Gou and Rei.

"Nah, sorry, we'll pass. We have to pack our stuff for the dorms," Rin glanced at Sousuke, who was glaring at Haru, "Maybe next time."

"Alright. We'll be off then. Bye bye!"

"Yep!"

The group then went their separate ways.

~~~~~

Upon arriving at his house, Sousuke went straight to his room, a list of things he should pack already in mind. His parents were not home yet, so he would have to cook something for dinner.

It took quite a while, but he finally finished packing. Sousuke sat back on his desk, and opened his laptop. He browsed a bit, looking at news and information regarding swimming competitions, and then got bored, so he clicked on a music video by his current favorite band.

Azure Beats, quite a new band, but they are gaining popularity pretty quickly. Sousuke enjoyed their music as it suits his tastes. The main vocalist was especially good. Her voice rang out powerfully among the sound of other instruments as she strummed her rhythm guitar.

What really caught his attention about her is her hair. Long, curly locks reaches up to her waist, coloured ombre from black, all the way to electric blue the lower it gets. Everyone in the band had blue somwhere on them. The drummer always have bright blue gloves, the lead guitar blue streaks on her hair, and the bassist wears bright blue gloves.

It makes sense since the band name has the word "Azure" in it.

Sousuke continued to watch a bit more before he decided to get up and cook some dinner.

≧ω≦

-Author's Notes-

Aaaand thats chapter one. I dunno, I feel like my writing sounds flat and very bland? Hnggghh I hope all of you like it though.. I'm writing this while on my way to my campus for an exam mwahahahaha I need a break from all the studying :')

Anyways, who is that girl on the rocks? Is she the new transfer student?

What about Azure Beats?

Find out more in the next chapters!