Two-Bit

We rush to the hospital and Blair seems excited but Noel looks like she could wants to be somewhere else.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask as I put my hand on her thigh and she jumps. I stare at her and she sighs.

"I'm sorry. I'm just.. Scared. She's about ten years younger than him and he can leave her just like my mom.." She explains and I grab her hand.

"I'm sure that your dad has learned from his mistakes and he's gonna love your half brother more than he's loved any other child." I joke and she gives me a look.

"I'm kidding babe." I tell her as I kiss her forehead. We walk into the hospital and Noel slowly walks up to the counter.

"Farrah Jackson. I'm.." She trails off as she looks at Blair and Blair grabs her hand.

"We're her daughters." She finishes and the secretary nods.

"She's in room 108." She tells us and we walk down the hallway. We walk into the room and Farrah smiles at us.

"Noel I'm so glad you came." Farrah says calmly and she smiles weakly.

"Yeah.." She shrugs as she walks over to Farrah's bedside.

"I don't know if this is too much to ask you because we're not that close but I want you to be present for the birth.." Farrah says and Noel looks at her dad.

"Sure.. I mean it's my step-mom's first kid. Gotta tell her stories about mine." Me and Blair are forced out of the room and that was it for a couple hours.

-five hours later-

The baby was five pounds, two ounces and nineteen inches. They named him Owen Alexander Jackson and Noel loves him already... soon she's gonna have her own kid.