Blair

I sit in front of the police station with my hands behind my back as I stare at the ceiling. I know Noel is going to be pissed. I hear the door open and I look and see Noel and Two-Bit. She stares at me before she looks to Officer Lily.

"What did she do?" Noel asks and she sighs.

"The kid got caught stealing." Noel bows her head and stays like that for a while.

"Is the store owner pressing charges?" She asks as she picks up her head. Officer Lily shakes her head and Noel lets out a sigh of relief.

"This time it's a warning next time she's staying overnight." She warns us as she takes off my handcuffs. She immediately hugs me which I didn't really expect from her in this situation but I didn't mind. We walk out of the station and once we get into the car she starts asking me questions.

"What were you trying to take?"

"Pony ran out of cigarettes." I explain and she sighs.

"Pony should have gotten his own cigarettes.." She mumbles.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly and she nods.

"Blair I don't want you to be like me okay? You can get sent to the cooler. Is that what you want?" She rambles and I shake my head. I remember when she got sent to the cooler. The police officers came storming into the house and had to tackle her to the ground to take her. She kept telling me not to be scared but I was left alone with drunk as hell mom for two months so it wasn't exactly the worlds safest place.

"You're not allowed to go to the Nightly Double or the Dingo for two weeks." She says after a few minutes of silence. I don't fight her to change my punishment because I know that it won't help anything. She didn't say anything about the Curtis house though...

-three hours later-

"I'm sorry I should have gotten them myself." Pony apologizes and I shrug.

"It's not that big of a deal." I reassure him and he smiles.

"You're amazing." He says as he kisses my forehead and I smile.

"I got caught stealing a pack of cigarettes for you and all I get is a kiss on my forehead?" I question and he laughs. He kisses me and I smile.

"So what did Noel say?" He asks as we start to walk down the road.

"I'm not allowed to go to the Nightly Double or The Dingo for two weeks." I tell him and he nods.

"Not so bad." He says and I shrug.

"She was really disappointed." I say as he grabs my hand.

"How's she doing?" He asks.

"She gets sick in the morning and she's always hungry right now but other than that she's okay." I explain and he nods as he puts a cigarette in his mouth. He lights it and I stare at him.

"What?" He asks and I shake my head smiling.

"What?" He asks again, laughing this time.

"Nothing." I say.

"Something." He retorts and I shrug.

"I don't know.. When did you have your first cigarette?" I ask and he shakes his head smiling.

"No." I laugh.

"No. You haven't had your first cigarettes yet?" He asks and I laugh again.

"No. I mean Noel told me it's not a good habit to pick up." I shrug as he pulls the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He opens the top and holds it out.

"C'mon one isn't going to hurt you." He reminds me and I sigh.

"I don't know Pony."

"No one will know except for you and me. C'mon." I stare at him before taking out a cigarette and he hands me a lighter. I light the cigarette and put it in my mouth. I shake my head as I breathe in the smoke. I start coughing and Pony laughs at me. I put out the cigarette while still coughing.

"Oh my god that's terrible. How do you smoke them all the time?" I ask and he laughs.

"You build up a tolerance." He shrugs and I shrug. The sun starts setting over the horizon and I smile as we watch it settle behind the clouds.

"Beautiful.." I whisper.

"Yeah.. You are." I laugh at his cheesiness. I kiss him as we start walking back to our houses.