Sodapop

Sodapop pov

"Do you have to go to work?" Noel questions. She has the oxygen tank in her nose because of her adventure with the drunk duo last night.

"I'm sorry babe, I gotta go." I tell her an she sighs. She gets up and hugs me tight. She looks at me with pleading eyes while biting her lip. I can't help but pull her close for a kiss. We break away and look into her eyes and kiss her again.

She kisses back deepening the kiss and coming closer to me. I pick her up and pull her to the bed. She takes off her oxygen tubes and pulls away as I start to undress her and kissing her sweet spot getting a little moan.

The room gets heated and since we are private people I will not get into detail.

We were both falling asleep when Ponyboy walked in.

"Are you guy occupied?" Ponyboy asks, smirking and Noel laughs.

"What do you want?" I ask, covering up.

"Johnny can't find Dawn," Pony says.

"Me and Steve can't find Darry." He adds and Noel sits up, holding a blanket to her chest.

I lay there stunned.

"The son of a bitch went through with it." I think to myself.

"We found a lot of money and most of their stuff is gone." Pony explains, frantically as I get out of the room. Noel comes out in a hoodie, that used to fit her but know it's two sizes too big on her due to her being in the hospital, and some jeans.

"What's going on?" She asks and I can't bear to tell her.

"Darry and Dawn left last night.. Apparently they needed to find a better place for Alice and Jacob." Johnny explains and Noel looks like she just witnessed a puppy being kicked.

"This is why you don't get pregnant when you're eighteen." Noel whispers as she walks past us down the hallways. Seconds later we hear glass shattering. We all run into the kitchen and find Noel on the ground silently screaming.

"She's gone.. She's gone." She whispers as I pick up the glass. I quickly pick her up and hug her tight.

"Everything's gonna be okay." I whisper and she pushes me away.

"No it's not! She's pregnant and in Soc area! Nothing is okay!" She screams and Ponyboy quickly runs to the front room to get her calming medicine. I have to hold Noel down on the ground while she screams at us so that Pony can put the needle in her arm and after a couple seconds of more screaming she passes out. I carry her to the couch and wrap a blanket around her.

"Go get her tank. She was screaming so she probably can't breathe." I tell Pony and he quickly runs off to get the tank. He comes back with the black tank and I gently put the tubes in her nose and turn on tank. She quietly gasps but then gets used to the added help in breathing. She's going to go insane.. God damn it Darry why couldn't you have waited for me?