Ashton

I start walking towards the Dingo wondering about Johnny.

"Hey baby!" I hear voices yell and I sigh.

"How much do you charge?" I turn towards the car and shake my head.

"I don't know why don't I call my friends and see how much the hospital charges." I snap as I look back at where I'm walking. I can see the Dingo and maybe if I start running they won't talk to me. Before I can finish my thoughts they stop the car and I start running. They chase me until I get to the back door of the Dingo and I quickly run into the kitchen.

"Ash are you okay?" My cousin, Jeremy, asks and I nod as I try to regain my breath. I walk over to the time cards and clock in. I'm safe for now.

-four hours later-

"I thought y'all had a rule about no booze before a rumble?" I ask Dally as I clean out a beer glass.

"Nah we lifted that after Two-Bit beat the shit out a Soc while he was drunk." He says and I laugh.

"Take a shot with me?" Dally suggests and I shake my head.

"I'm not allowed to be drinking while I'm working." I explain and he groans.

"Live a little blondie." He urges and I roll my eyes. I get two shot glasses and fill it with vodka.

"One, two, three." Dally counts and we down the shots.

"Waitress!" A man yells from a table and I quickly walk over to him.

"Yes sir?" I question and he points to the kitchen.

"I've been waiting thirty minutes for a burger." He tells me.

"I'm so sorry sir. I'll be right back." I say as I walk to the kitchen.

"Table 7 needs a burger!" I shout into the kitchen. A burger and fries come out almost as soon as I finish my sentence.

"Anything else I can get you sir?" I ask as I put down the burger and fries.

"Yeah. Are they're any other girls here who look like you?" He asks and I laugh.

"Um, no sir." I answer and he nods.

"So why don't I show the prettiest girl here a good time?" He asks.

"Sir that is completely-"

"Are you hitting on my girl?" Dally asks and I turn around.

"Go back to the bar." I order but he stands his ground.

"What are you going to do about it?" The man asks as he stands up. Dally clenches his fist and I push him away from the man.

"Save it for the rumble." I whisper and he sighs.

"Please. For me?" I plead.

"Fine." He snaps as he sits back down. I walk behind the bar again and he glares at me.

"I love you." I remind him but he just sulks.

"Dally you're gonna stomp the Socs tonight. I don't want you to get hurt until the rumble because I don't want that pretty face all scratched up." I joke and he smirks.

"I love you." I repeat.

"I love you too." He says quietly and I smile. I go back to work but it's almost impossible with Dally's attempts to get me to drink while i'm working.