Blair

Blair's P.O.V

I was doing my homework when Pony came into the house with a cut on his neck.

"Oh my god what happened?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Just some Socs." He tells me as I get a towel and wipe up the blood.

"Blair i'm fine." Pony insists as he pushes my hand away.

"Just sit down and let me clean you up." I sigh and he rolls his eyes but sits down anyways.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"For what? I didn't do anything."

"At the hospital.. You calmed me down." I remind him and he nods.

"It's fine. I just didn't want them to have to give you any type of anger medicine or anything." He jokes and I smile.

"So everything's okay Doctor Jackson?" He asks and I nod.

"Just might have a scar the bleeding will stop soon." I promise as he looks up at me.

"Well I don't have health insurance so I guess the only way to pay you is to.." He trails off as he stands up and kisses me. I stand there stunned for a second before stepping back.

"I'm sorry Pony.. I really am." I sigh as I bury my head in my hands.

"I like you, I really do. I just.." He walks over to me and takes my hands away from my face.

"It's okay.. I understand. I forgot how skittish you are. I'm sorry." He says as he hugs me and I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." I whisper and he nods.

"Hey." We hear a deep voice say and we both turn to see who it is.

"I don't want any of this.. Not in my house when you're this young." Darry says as he goes to turn on the stove.

"Come on Darry. Dawn's having your babies and she's only eighteen." He points out and I quickly shoot him a worried look. Darry stops what he's doing and looks at Pony.

"You're fourteen and she's eighteen. She's responsible enough to have a baby you're not." He snaps and Pony sighs as he walks into the hallway and down to his room.

"Darry can I talk to you for a second?" I ask and he nods as he starts to make dinner.

"I.. I overheard you and Dawn talking the other night and.." I trail off as he glances at me.

"We're not moving away, kid. Not for a while." He says.

"But when?" I ask.

"Maybe after the twins are born." He shrugs. I told Pony that Dawn was having twins when I heard them talking about it.

"But what if the pregnancy fails?" I ask and he stares at me.

"And why would it fail?" He demands and I sigh.

"Dawn smokes and drinks. She has the genes for not being able to carry a baby, let alone two." I tell him.

"How do you know all of this?" He asks.

"Because I'm basically the doctor in our group. They tell me everything.." I take a deep breath as I continue.

"Her family has a history for miscarriages.. and even if they were successful they would be born with birth defects." I say as he slams down his hand, making me jump.

"Dammit Blair this is different okay?! Dawn is having the babies and they are going to be happy and healthy!" He yells as he storms off and slams the room door. I sigh as I continue making dinner. He can't hide from the information. Even if his family didn't have a history for miscarriages or birth defects Dawn still has the dominant trait for that.. and I feel bad for the guy but it's not like him and Dawn were even going to be serious if she had the babies or not. He thinks he can support them but he can't.. He just can't.