Dawn

Dawn pov

Did that just happen? Did I literally just kiss Darry? I felt as if little fireworks were going off on our lips. We release gasping for air and we look and smile at each other. He pulls me close and I can feel every muscle in his arm and I feel as if I'm drooling now.

"So, you like what you see" he says sarcastically. I smirk and I spot Johnny turning the corner, I pull away fast as if I was getting food but he seems to still make little comments. Oh well, Johnny leaves and my and Darry decide to go back to the room we lay on each other.

It gets late and two bit and dally go out to buck Merrill's party that happen often. Johnny decide to sleep on the couch and soda and pony on the floor. Blair, Noel, and Ashton go to pony and sodas bed. I sleep in Darry's bed (which is pretty sweet) I cuddle up against Darry and feel every muscle in his abs. I feel myself wanting him so bad but I resist the urge. He wraps his muscular arm around me and I can't help but kiss his chest. He looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and we can't resist but kiss each other.

We kiss with the occasional breaths of air he feels up and down my body but I don't allow him to take off my clothes, not ready for it.

"I can't stand it anymore!," Darry exclaims.

"I need you" I grab his arms.

"No, we aren't ready. We just met," I say.

"I..I'm sorry it's just... I haven't held anyone in a while, months ago.." says Darry. I hug him and accept his apology.

I still lay in the bed but that night was the worst night ever..

I wake up screaming and disoriented

I find Darry holding me trying to calm me down

"it's gonna be okay sweetie, you will be fine," I hear him whisper.

I hear JOHNNY rush into the room and I cry into Johnny's shoulder but the go back to Darry.

Johnny tells Darry about my terrible back story and I start to tear up, my life is horrible.

I want to be mrs. Curtis like now.

oh god am i whore? i'm sleeping with somebody i just met I need to give it sometime .,

but I want it now.

I soon find everyone in the room and I jump to Noel and just break down in her arms.

"it's ok Dawn," says Noel "oh Noel, i'm afraid of Chris," i exclaim (Chris is my dad)

"he's not gonna hurt you anymore," she says in a calming voice" Darry has you, nothing will happen to you anymore"

I know Darry will always have me, and I am grateful for it.

finally I have a calm peaceful sleep and to find as I wake Darry is still asleep with me. even though he might be late he still is with me and I know her really loves me.

"good morning beautiful" Darry says