Noel

Noel's P.O.V

I bolt up on the couch and quickly scan my surroundings. I'm on the couch in Soda, Pony and Darry's house. My best friend is pregnant, my sister is asleep and my Ashton is out probably getting drunk. After a couple moments of getting used to the dark I hear screaming. I run to the sound and open the door and find Blair sitting there, crying and breathing heavily. I hug her and she holds onto me tightly.

"Shhhh... Shhhhh it's okay. I'm here." I whisper as she cries into my shirt.

"What was it about?" I ask quietly.

"It was about you and mom. She got mad and she shot you and you died." She sobs and I sigh. I kiss the top of her head and wipe away her tears.

"I'm not going anywhere for a while, okay? Mom can't hurt us anymore. I won't let her." I reassure her but she still cries.

"Hey deep breaths.. Everything's okay." I try to calm her down and she does as I say.

"You know my tattoo?" I ask and she nods as I pull out a pen and draw my tattoo on her hand. I then pull down my shirt a little to reveal the heart on my collarbone and she smiles at the resemblance.

"As long as this is on your hand I'll protect you." I promise as I lift her hand to my collarbone.

"Everything's okay." I tell her again and she nods.

"Go back to sleep.. I'll fight off the monsters." She laughs as she crawls back into the bed and I smile. I stay with her until she falls asleep and a little bit after that. I remember when she was three and she woke up with night terrors almost every single night. Our dad would scream at her to shut up and that's when I would try to calm her down to avoid him beating her. She was so innocent.. I walk out of the room and find Two-Bit standing outside the door.

"You are a stalker, you know that?" I ask and he laughs.

"So.. Miss Tattoo.." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"When did you get that?" He asks as he taps my heart tattoo.

"When I was sixteen." I answer.

"Anymore tattoos that we don't know about?" He asks and I smirk for a second.

"There are." He laughs and I nod. I turn around and lift up my hair to reveal an eagle on the back of my neck. Then carefully roll up my shirt to reveal a big flower design on my right side and then show him the sun on my left hip bone.

"Damn plannin on gettin anymore?" He jokes and I shrug.

"I don't know.. Maybe." He laughs and rubs his eyes.

"Glory." He says quietly and I smile.

"Go to bed Two-Bit." I shove him lightly as I walk back to the couch and stare at the ceiling. I was about to fall asleep when the phone rings and I sigh knowing that it's either Darry and Ashton or the police.