Dawn

Dawn's P.O.V

"Dawn everything will be okay." Darry says and I sigh.

"You're not worried about Pony, Johnny and Noel?" I ask him.

"Of course I am but Noel can take care of them." Darry explains and I shake my head.

"What if she hurts the baby?" I ask as I pace the room and he pulls me to sit next to him.

"You're worrying Alice and Jacob." He whispers as he puts his hand on my stomach and I nod.

"You're right.." I whisper back as we look around the mostly empty house.

"In just a couple weeks it won't be this quiet for a long time.." Darry says quietly.

"Yeah.. It's nice." I respond and he nods. I can't help but let my thoughts wonder about Noel and Pony and Johnny all in Texas or wherever the hell they are. Johnny is little so nobody would ever be able to tell he's even sixteen and even if he comes back we could get split up. I could get our kids taken away.. The thought of having our kids taken away is heart wrenching. So much is on the line right now.. Johnny, our kids, Blair, Noel's kid, Pony, Soda, Noel. I'm finally snapped out of my thoughts when one of the babies kicks me.. but it feels different. My lower stomach starts to hurt really bad and I finally realize what's going on.

"Darry.. I think I just went into labor."