Dawn

Dawns pov

The next morning, after me and Darry's night, I woke up late. When I finally wake up I see Darry starring and me with his big beautiful blue eyes.

"Goodmorning darling" he says as a smile spreads across his face.

"Goodmorning ugly" I mock at them

"I'm joking with you honey"

He looks at me with his gorgeous eyes and I softly kiss his full beautiful lips. My lips start to melt under his firm grasp.

We pull away and we stare into each others eyes

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" he cooed back at me.

This is the actual first time I have told someone I love them and actually ment it. God I loved him he was perfect, every inch of him was perfect.

I get up and forget I'm naked,

"Well you trying to get a round two" He smirks at me. He decides to get up.

"I want round two." I say grabbing him and kissing him.

"It's Sunday, I'm off so.." He smirks at me holding my hips.

"Oh yeah, well I have to find the kids" I say bitterly.

I put on Darry's old sweat shirt and some sweat pants. It's a cold day so I wanted to be comfortable.

I bun up my ashy hair and leave Darry naked in his room.

I enter the kitchen to find Johnny, Pony, and the girls.

I grab them tightly "I fucking hate you guys" I say between tears.

"We couldn't stay away," said Blair and Johnny. I kiss them all on the head

"If you ever fucking do that again I will personally smash y'all faces in" I warn them.

Darry rushes in and stares straight at pony, tears slid down his cheek

"Darry!" pony exclaims

"Pony." Darry says.

The run into each other's arms and start to both cry. I never new Darry would actually cry, pony said that he didn't even cry at his parents funeral.

After they pull themselves together I hug Darry. I'm pretty short so he sorta picks me up sometimes.

"Darrel Curtis, I love you forever and always" I tell him

"Dawn Cade, I love you forever and always" Darry repeats

God I loved Darrel I loved him with every cell in my body.

"Darry," says Johnny

"Can I speak with you?"

"Sure little buddy." Darry says.

They exit the room and I start to wonder, what's going on?

I make breakfast and everyone eats.

Noel and Soda finally emerge from the room, Noels face lightens up and she runs to Blair

"You little shit. You had me scared to death. I love you so much and don't you ever leave me again." Noel says between sobs.

Blair's crying

"I won't, I promise."

Soda and everyone start to cry thats when dally,Steve, and two bit walk in, dally runs up and grabs Ashton, the weird part is he starts to cry.

Darry and Johnny emerge and Darry runs straight towards me, picking me up.