Darry

Darry's P.O.V

-a month later-

"You got it kid?" I ask as I help her out of the car.

"I'm fine." She tells me as she slowly walks into the house.

"Do you want the tank?" Two-Bit asks.

"I'm fine." She repeats as she steps in the house.

"Noel?" Blair asks as she walks out of the kitchen. She runs over to her and hugs her.

"Hey I'm okay kid." Noel pets her head as she collapses on the couch.

"When does Soda get home?" She asks and I look at my watch.

"In an hour and a half." I answer her as she sighs.

"Do you need any help?" I ask.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She lays back and closes her eyes.

"I just want Soda home." She whispers. I leave her alone until Soda gets home.

"How's Noel?!" He shouts into the house as he opens the door.

"Home." She answers and he turns around and sees her on the couch. He doesn't say anything else as he attacks her with a hug. I try not to watch them from the kitchen but I can't help it.

"That tank doesn't sound too bad right now." She laughs as Soda still holds her. He barely lets her get up to get the tank. She sticks the tubes in her nose but then refuses to look at Soda.

"Babe.. Look at me." He pleas but she shakes her head.

"I don't want you to see me like this." He puts his hands on her shoulders and turns her so that he can see her.

"Beau-" He's cut off by the sound of crying and then screaming from the next room.. It's Dawn.