A/N

Hey guys! It is Maddie and I need some feedback. I know I have a lot of books going on right now, if you follow me you might know idk, but I know that I am defiantly slacking with The Other Story and That Summer and I'm so sorry! I don't know if you guys think it's too much or you are okay with it so leave a comment telling me what you think. and also I get some of my best ideas from you guys so if you have any ideas or any things that you would like to see happen in our stories and we might just use that idea.

Also, I have a confession. The only reason that we have all these books and all of you guys is because of Dani's very very very very vivid dreams (Check out her book My darlin' (A Darry Curtis fanfic @dani_torres) So a big shoutout to her we have a couple books going on over there if you want to check those out she has the Darry one, a Si-fi book and she has an O2l and a Steve Randal book in the works so yeah!

One more thing! As you guys know summer is coming to end so we have to go back to school of course so we will not be able to write as much as we do now because Danielle does volleyball and I do cross country, basketball, and swimming so don't expect an update every day we will try to update as much as we can so be patient.

So yeah! A lot, a lot, a lot of exciting things going on right now so we just thought we'd fill you guys in on what's going on.

Maddie (@foreveralonexo)

Dani (@dani_torres)