Darry

-the next day-

Blair, Noel, Two-Bit, Mr. Jackson and Farrah come into the house in the morning.

"What's going on?" She questions as she walks into the kitchen with her parents behind her.

"Everyone is getting ready for the rumble tonight." Steve says as Soda comes into the room wearing only a towel.

"Aye big shot there's kids." Dally reminds him and Soda rolls his eyes.

"Darry do you know where my DX shirt is?" He asks.

"I do. I'll get it and I'll get you some jeans." Dawn says and she winks at Soda and we all laugh.

"Would you guys like anything to eat?" Noel questions Mr. Jackson and Farrah but they both shake their head.

"Steve are you gonna talk to Mr. Sullivan about getting me a job at DX?!" Noel yells as she starts to make breakfast in the crowded kitchen.

"Yeah!" Steve yells back.

"You're getting a job Noel?" I ask and she nods.

"Gotta make a little money for baby Jackson." She explains.

"You could just roof houses with me." I joke and she gives me a look.

"I can see the headline now 'Pregnant teenager falls off roof and dies.'" She say sarcastically and I laugh.

"I'm just kidding." I say as I wrap my arm around her.

"Yeah, Yeah. Get off of me." She says as she pushes me away and we both laugh. Soda comes into the room with no shirt on and Noel rolls her eyes.

"Baby you have to wear clothes to work I'm pretty sure there's a law." Noel jokes and he laughs.

"Where's my DX shirt? Dawn couldn't find it." He explains and Dally laughs as he throws it at Soda.

"Get dressed." Dally says as he walks into the kitchen.

"When the next doctors appointment?" Soda asks as he buttons up his shirt.

"November second at one." She says.

"Pony if you smoke more than a pack today I'll skin you." I warn as I grab my jacket.

"If you carry more than one bundle of roofing at a time me and Soda will skin you."

"Yeah sure." I joke.

"By guys have a good day at work!" Noel calls from the kitchen.

"What no kiss baby?" Steve questions.

"Lay off." Two-Bit says sternly. I drive Steve and Soda to work and then I drive to the house that I'm working on. Nothing different really but today I think about Alice and Jacob.