Ashton

While everyone was yelling at each other I managed to sneak out to go to Dally's room. He is talking to a nurse and he doesn't look happy. I knock on the door and open it.

"Can I come in?" I ask and the nurse sighs.

"Of course you can." She walks out of the room and I look at Dally.

"What did you say to her?" I question and he laughs.

"Good to see you too sweetheart." He says as I sit in a chair next to his bed.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as I grab his hand.

"I'm fine." He shrugs.

"You have seven stitches in your arm." I point out.

"I'm fine." He repeats and I sigh.

"Hey princess i'm fine. Don't worry about me cause there's nothing to be worried about." He reassures me as he moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"I know.." I say as I give him a weak smile. He plays with my fingers but we stay quiet for the most part.

"So how's Johnny?" He asks after a while and I sigh.

"He's.. cut up but he'll be fine." I lie and he smiles.

"Are you sure?" He questions and I nod.

"I'm sorry I scared you so much." He says.

"I wasn't that scared." I shrug and he laughs.

"So you don't like me?" He asks and I laugh.

"No of course I do."

"Prove it." I give him a suspicious look and he smirks.

"C'mon I got Johnny out of the remains of the church and I can't get a single kiss." He rambles and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I say as I kiss him and he smiles. I rest my head on his chest and he plays with my hair. We stay quiet until the nurse comes back in and tells us that they have to run some tests. I convince Dally not to throw a tantrum before walking out to the hallway. I sigh as I lean against a wall and slowly slide down until i'm to the ground.

"Love is weird." I whisper as I stare at the hospital door.