Ashton

"Where are they?" I ask Dally as we lay on my bed. He sighs as he looks down at me. I am a very short eighteen year old so I'm used to people looking down at me but this time it felt weird.

"They're in Texas baby." He whispers as he kisses my forehead but I push him away.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Where are they?" I ask again and he shrugs.

"I don't know what you're talking about. They're in Texas." He answers again and I sit up.

"Baby this is the only time we're gonna be alone for a long time with all the kids that our friends are bringing up." He whines as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the back of my neck. We've been together since we kissed at the Dingo, the second time, but he's already very affectionate.

"Their not even our kids Dallas." I move away from him and he stares at me.

"Dallas? When did you get so formal?" He questions and I sigh.

"Dallas if you don't tell me where they are-"

"Okay.. Okay." He gives up as he realized that I began to raise my voice.

"I sent them to Windrexville.. They're in a church on top of Jay Mountain." He says quietly and I sigh.

"That's all you needed to tell me." I whisper as I hug him tight.

"Dally! Ashton!" We hear Darry call and we quickly run into the living room.

"I think Dawn just went into labor." He explains and I shake my head.

"That's impossible her due date is in two weeks." I state and he shrugs.

"Grab the hospital bag." Darry orders and Dally runs into Noel and Blair's old room. He grabs the multi-colored bag and rushes back into the living room. We get in the car and quickly rush to the hospital. Dawn and Darry are rushed down a hallway and I nervously look at Dally.

"C'mere kid." He pulls me into a tight hug as I think about how Noel and Johnny would kill to be here right now.

-two hours later-

Dawn and Darry come out to the waiting room and we both stand. She's still pregnant.. I think.

"It was a false labor." She explains and I let out a sigh of relief. They walk out to the car as me and Dally straggle behind them. I grab his shirt collar and pull him down to me.

"Bring them home soon or I will." I threaten quietly as I walk ahead of him to get to the car. When he does get in the car, he stares at me. When I finally look at him he smirks and looks away. He thinks I'm kidding..