Pony

I cough again as Blair grabs my jacket and hands it to me.

"Are you sure you want to fight tonight?" She asks and I nod.

"Of course. Don't worry about me." I reassure her.

"Please don't get too hurt." She pleads and I hug her.

"Baby don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I tell her as I kiss the top of her head.

"You could fight if you want." I suggest.

"Pony i'm 5'3 and half the people there are going to be a foot taller than me." She says.

"That means you can hit lower." I joke and she laughs.

"No but thanks for trying." She says and I nod. We walk out to the living room where we find everyone getting ready for the rumble.

"Are you sure you don't want to take some medicine before you go?" Blair questions as we walk into the kitchen.

"Blair i'm fine." I say and she sighs.

"I just don't want you to-" I cut her off by putting my hands on her cheeks and kissing her.

"I'll be careful." I whisper.

"I don't believe you." She says and I laugh.

"Alright what do you say when I get home I let you clean up the cuts and bruises?" She squints at me before smiling.

"Fine." She gives in and I smile. I pick her up and spin her around.

"You're my favorite person in the house." I tell her and she laughs.

"Put me down!" She laughs and I throw her over my shoulder.

"Pony!" She yells as she hits my back. I walk into the living room and put her down on the couch.

"Stay." I order and she sighs.

"Pony." She whines and I laugh.

"Stay. I'm serious." I say and she rolls her eyes. Before I can even say I'm sorry everyone runs out the door. I glance at Blair before following them and we all excitedly start walking towards the rumble.