Dally

Dally's P.O.V

I was trying to sleep but the loud music was too much.

"Dally! You got two kids and a broad looking for you?" He sounds confused and I sigh as I get up. I walk downstairs, not really bothering to put on a shirt, I go to the partly open door and see Pony, Johnny and Noel standing there.

"Johnny killed a Soc." Pony says quickly and I sigh.

"Get in here." I pull them all inside and I notice Noel and Pony are soaking wet.

"What's the matter with you?" I ask them as we walk back upstairs.

"The Socs were drowning Pony and I got pushed in the fountain." Noel explains and I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm fine." She pushes me away. I grab a gun from the drawer and start to load it.

"Pony take off you're wet t-shirt." I order and he does so. Noel puts her hair up in a ponytail as I hand Johnny the gun.

"Noel take off your sweatshirt." I say and she looks at me, wide eyed.

"Excuse me?" She asks and I sigh.

"Everyone will kill me if you come back with pneumonia." She rolls her eyes as I throw her a light blue sweater.

"Boys." I motion for them to all bury their head in their hands. She quickly changes into the sweater and I begin to explain the plan.

"Go to Jay Mountain. Don't talk to anyone and don't leave after you get some food. I'll be there when things cool down." I tell them as I turn to Johnny and Pony.

"Take care of Noel and watch her breathing. She won't have her oxygen with her and she's pregnant. Be careful with her." I warn them quietly and they both nod. I turn to Noel and I grab her hands.

"Take care of your kid and yourself." I squeeze her hands and she nods.

"Go on and get out of here. You guys know the cops will be after me first as soon as they find out." I say as I open the door. We walk downstairs and I watch as they start running through the field and toward the train tracks. I notice Noel stop running and turns to look at me. The light blue sweater is too big on her and it makes her look small, her black jeans are a little dirty but not too bad, and her ankle high boots make you forget how small she looks. She reluctantly stares at me and then starts running again. And that was the last time I saw all of them together.