Blair

Blair's P.O.V

"So you're moving out tomorrow?" Pony asks, sadly. He sits on my bed as I pack my clothes.

"I'm just going to be down the street. You can come see me anytime you want." I promise and he smiles.

"Anytime?" He questions and I nod.

"What about Noel and Soda's baby?" He asks and I sigh.

"I don't think that it's our problem." I say and he nods.

"And us?" He asks and I stop and look at him.

"What do you mean?" He shrugs as he stands up.

"I mean.. what are we?" He asks as he leans on a box.

"What do you want us to be?"

"I want you to be my girl." He says as he smiles. I smile a little too as I continue to pack.

"You don't think it'd be awkward because I mean Noel is my sister and she's pregnant with your brothers kid? I mean and we're also only fourteen." I ramble as I put more clothes into a box.

"It's like you said it's not our problem." He says as he follows me around the room. I sigh as I look around the almost empty room.

"Take a break." He says as I push my hair back.

"Okay." I agree quietly as he walks over to a small radio in the corner and turns it on, a quiet song plays.

"Oh my god." I laugh as he holds out his hand.

"Dance with me?" He asks and I take his hand. He puts his hand around my waist and holds my other hand. I put my hand on his shoulder and we both laugh as we spin in a circle.

"I saw this in a movie at school but the movie setting was eighteen sixty-three so I don't think we're doing this right." He whispers and I laugh. We stay quiet for a while as we spin aimlessly in a circle around the room.

"Yeah." I whisper and he looks down at me. I'm just a couple inches shorter than him but it seems like a lot.

"Yeah what?" He asks.

"Yeah I'll be your girl." I say and he smiles.

"Really?" He questions and I nod. I stand on my toes to kiss him as the song ends and he smiles.

"I have to finish packing." I remind him and he nods.

"Doesn't mean you have to finish right now." He says and I smile. So we just sit there in silence until we decided that it's too quiet and we finish packing.