Johnny

Johnny's P.O.V

A week has past and I am now able to finally walk around normally.

"Hey Johnnycakes how you feelin?" Dawn asks and I laugh weakly.

"Like I'm on top of the world." I say sarcastically to Dawn.

"Hey do you wanna go to the Nightly Double with Noel, Blair, Ashton, me, and the guys?" Dawn asks

"Sure." I say. God knows I need to get out if this tiny confined room.

We get out there and Darry and Dawn are holding hands, this annoys me for some odd reason. I guess I'm not use to my sister being loved like that. I'm so used to her making sure I'm okay, I just wonder if they like dig each other a lot.

We find some seats and I decide to sit between Dawn and Darry and that seems to annoy Dawn. She soon gets over it when Two-bit decides to sit on me and I fall on my face. We all laugh and act pretty obnoxious in the drive in and mostly every one that wasn't apart of our group mostly get back into their car.

"Noel." Soda whines and she laughs.

"Yes Pop?" She asks.

"I'm hurt." He whines again.

"Where?" She questions and he points to his lips. She just shakes her head laughing.

"Please?!" He yells like a child and I notice several people staring at him.

"Pop these people are gonna kill you if you don't shut up." She warns him.

"I just want a kiss from the girl I really dig!" He screeches and many people shout at him to shut his trap.

"Noellllll! Why don't you like me?!" He yells one more time before she grabs his shirt and pulls him toward her and she kisses him. It surprises me a little but I don't understand why but he shut up for the rest of the movie so it was okay, I guess.

The movie ends and mostly everyone but Sodapop and Blair had a weed in their mouth.

We all get home late so we stay at Darry's house and mostly stay up all night eating Darry's legendary chocolate cake. It's kinda cute to see Soda flirt with Noel.

Darry and Dawn are talking to each other and Darry gets a little touchy but decide to ignore it since Dawns birthday is in about a week (I have to remind Darry) and I hope they're together by then

I get tired and decide to sleep but all through the night I can't stop thinking about Darry and Dawn.