Johnny

Johnny's pov

I hurt all over, those damn Socs just had to be at the lot that day. I am glad that Dawn and Noel found me if they didn't I would be a goner.

Dawn tells me of all the things Darry has done and I tell her

"Welcome Mrs. Curtis" I say with a slight giggle. She pushes me and I laugh. I love Dawn, she's the best sister I've ever had, well my only sister. I know if I didn't have her I would not survive my everyday life. She just a year older than me and all but we really understand each other.

We sit around the tv and I see Darry get a little touchy I have no idea why but that annoys me. I don't understand why Darry likes her; she's two years younger and I just question it.

I see them leave the room and I feel as if I need to monitor them. I follow and see the kissing, but for some reason it feels right to see them kiss. I entered the room and they pull away, looking like nothing happened.

"Welcome to the house of Mr. and Mrs. Curtis" I say, laughing. They laugh too and I wonder if they are serious. I catch them staring at each other or being flirty. Finally I speak up after awhile.

"Aye Darry."

"Yeah?"

"Your hand is a little too South." I chuckle and he quickly moves his hand behind his head making Dawn laugh. I mean it's kind of funny but Dawn is my sister and I have to protect her even if she is a year older than me.

I go to sleep after a half an hour because Blair gave me some pain pills.