Darry

Darry pov

I ran straight home when I got the call about Johnny. Lord, please let him be okay I got there and Dawn was on the porch smoking a weed as I ran up.

"How's Johnny?" I ask

"He lost a lot of blood and he now has a long scar from his forehead to his chin but other than that," she takes a drag of her smoke," he will be fine."

I was happy by that news and sit on the porch right next to Dawn. God she was perfect her long ash hair and her beautiful eyes is a sight for my sore eyes.

"Why are you staring at me" She questions me while smirking.

"Because I can" I remark. She smiles and leans up against me

"You aint that bad either" She says, laughing.

I feel on top of the world with Dawn, she just perfect! Her smile that can stop any man and her deep beautiful dimples when she smiles just melts my heart.

We enter the house.

"Hey Johnnycakes," I say "how ya feelin' little buddy?"

Johnny smiles and hugs me. I can't help but tear up just a bit but I know I can't cry infront of everybody.

It gets darker and Dawn,Noel,Ashton and Blair decide to stay over again and we all gather around the small television, Dawn sits next to me and she sits really close like almost on me. She gets up to get some food and I follow her she looks back at me and smirks with a slight devilish look in her eyes and she grabs my hand. We get to the kitchen and she grabs me, we look into each other's eyes and she presses her soft lips to mine.

We pull away out of breath and holding each other she giggles as we go back to the living room.

"Well let the baby-making begin" says sodapop. I push him and we all laugh.