Dawn

Dawn's P.O.V

"Babe what's wrong?" Darry asks as he walks into the room.

"I can't do it. I just can't." I cry as he sits next to me.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" He asks as he puts his hand on my stomach.

"No.. Try babies. The doctors just called and he told me that he found two heart beats instead of one but we left too early from the last appointment so he couldn't tell us." I sob.

"Dawn that's amazing." He tries to reassure me.

"Darry I barely got used to the idea of one baby and now I'm going to be eighteen with two kids." I sound like a slut. I can't even imagine having two kids when i'm this young.

"Hey it'll be okay.. I can get another job and-"

"And what?! I stay home while you work your ass off all day?! We might as well just drop me off somewhere and then tell me to take care of the kids." I sigh as I stare at the wall.

"Maybe we were ready for this.." I whisper.

"Now don't you say that. These babies will be loved." He says as he stands up, alert.

"We need to give them more of an opportunity.. Maybe it's time to leave Oklahoma." I suggest.

"But what about Soda and Pony?" He asks.

"Pony has Soda and Soda has Noel.. I'm not that worried." I admit.

"You and me both know Noel could die any of these days. I don't trust that judgement." He says and I bury my head in my hands. Hormones take over me as tears flood my vision.

"I just want to be happy." I cry and Darry nods.

"I know how we can be okay and still stay in town." He tells me and I start to feel hopeful.

"How?" I ask and he starts to tell me his plan but I'm not so sure I agree with him.