Sequel 2| I Absolutely Hate Kit Kats

TEAM SKYLAR HAS BEEN HEARD. THEREFORE I WILL BE WRITING A SECOND SEQUEL CALLED "I ABSOLUTELY HATE KIT KATS".

 THEREFORE I WILL BE WRITING A SECOND SEQUEL CALLED "I ABSOLUTELY HATE KIT KATS"

STORY DESCRIPTION:

Skylar Cadwell had her first heart break at the age of sixteen due to her inability to stay faithful to her sobriety. Ever since that day, she refuses to let herself feel anything for anyone ever again. The only person she shares her feelings with is her model best friend, Shantel. However, what happens when an old, barely recognizable, encounter appears on campus?

Alexandra Thompson's demeanor replicates a "bad girl", perhaps something even worse. She loves to cuss, take substances, flirt with anything of interest to her, and is the exact definition of a parent's worst nightmare. The ironic thing is, Alexandra sounds like someone Skylar's very familiar with, her past self.

"Who the fuck ate my fucking Kit Kat bar?" I yelled out loud for everyone in the halls the hear.

There was a tap on my shoulder causing me to whip my head around. "That would be me." Her face and accent was fairly recognizable but I couldn't recall how I knew her. "I never had one and I wanted to try it..." she paused. "Let me just tell you, I absolutely hate Kit Kats."

YOU CAN FIND IT UNDER MY WORKS AND NO I WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART BC AFTER THIS BOOK "TBGKK" SERIES WILL END FOR REAL HA. HA. HA.

Love you,
(: - xxx Melody