12| It Meant Nothing

Skylar|

Have you ever felt like the whole world stopped, leaving your trail of thoughts to submerge? For a moment as I watched her sleep, I forgot about everything else. I forgot about the girls who had texted me to meet, my best friend who was doing god knows what, and my reputation. Being fucking Skylar Cadwell meant I don't do shit like feelings or things such as cuddling. Yet tonight, at 11:43 pm, I was here with Kiersten Angeles who was clinging onto me for dear life, feeling her warm breath against my neck. The most shocking of all? I was actually sober at a party for the first time in forever.

The multicolor eyed girl was turning me on without being aware of it. I guess she cuddles in her sleep which I'm not too shocked about, considering she's literally comparable to a 5 year old... A very adorable 5 year old. As opposed to being on my chest the way I had been earlier today, she had one of her arms around my neck while the other had her head resting on it. What was fucking killing me was the fact that her lips had been less than a centimeter away from my neck. I wanted to wake her up so bad and make her mark me, but I knew I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't treat her like all my other girls since she was so much more than that to me, if only she knew.

I decided to stay for a few minutes longer before I would head back down to the party. Gently playing with her hair so she wouldn't wake up, I tried to remember this moment as best as I could. Her hair was naturally straight with the slightest waves, she smelt like fresh laundry compared to how most girls smelt like flowers, she had very small dimples at the corner of her lips appear every time she swallowed in her sleep, and she would lightly groan from time to time. I started to count the freckles on her face as well as the placements of them since I didn't know if I'd ever get the chance to be this close to them ever again.

Feeling her skin that was exposed, I captured the warmth of it against my hands. My favorite thing I had done was watching her abdomen twitch at my touch and her micro hairs sticking up. After a bit more cuddling, I kissed her cheek once as I carefully parted away from her. Pulling the covers over her frail body, I made sure all of her skin was covered so that she wouldn't get sick. The young athlete looked so beautiful when she slept; she reminded me of tumblr, where girls looked pretty legit doing anything.

Even though the moment we shared was quite short, I didn't mind at all. I was able to learn about her and truly appreciate all the battles she's faced. It made me realize that any point of my life could be the last and therefore I shouldn't abide by holding myself back. I began walking down the stairs, hearing the music get louder as I walked closer.

"Cadwell?" Hottie bitch said as she was walking in my direction. "What are you doing upstairs?"

Casually voicing, "I just put your sister to bed."

"She's sleeping now? We were about to do the cake" she sighed. "I guess I'll wake her up a lil later then."

"Yup, I'm pretty sure she's sleeping. Eyes closed and everything... I worked her up really hard and you know, all my girls knock" I joked.

She didn't find it funny at all. "You had sex with my sister in my room?" Her voice raised with every word being protected.

Oh god, she was about to get all prissy and annoying. "Nah, chill. I'm just messing" I chortled. "Who said anything about your room the fuck? I'm not that low, Angeles."

"Hold up, she's sleeping in her own room?" Kennedy said while stunned.

"Yes?" I looked at her like she had a dozen ugly heads.