2| The Bad Girl

Skylar|

"Hey beautiful, waiting up for me?" I raised an eyebrow towards my smoking hot hook up. Both the sexy blonde and I had study hall third period. I told her we didn't have to go to that class since it was basically a free period held at our school's library. What's the point of going to study hall if you don't study at all? Oh hey, look at me rhyming. See? I'm pretty smart.

"Alexis, but you can call me Lexie" the slightly shortened girl said.

"Huh?" I let out confusedly.

"That's my name, babe." Her fingers ran through my hair as she let out a slightly crooked smile. "I know you forgot it like always and it's totally fine."

"I'm really sorry, I'm just terrible with names. I probably look like a complete asshole right now but I swear I'm not." I let out a small sigh, at least I like to think I'm not even though everyone else sees otherwise.

"Hey, look." She put one of her hands on my shoulder. "We both know this is just a physical thing, I love my boyfriend very much so I don't give a shit if you don't know my name. Just you know... keep doing your little flirtatious thing and there won't be any problems."

"Of course." I faked a grin as she pulled me in for another kiss.

In all honesty, what is it with girls who claim they're straight yet love to mess around with their inner gay side? Sometimes I feel like I'm there just to put on a show. I don't think anyone really loves me other than my friends and I know it's mainly my fault because of the reputation I keep. But does anyone ever actually care about me for anything other than hook ups? Probably not. I'll admit, I'm hot as fuck so maybe that's why people get too distracted for anything other than physicality. However, I'm starting to believe that's all I'm good for which I know I shouldn't.

"Are you thinking too much because your kissing is starting to get sloppy?" Lexie questioned.

"Ehhh, sorry babe. I'm just not really in the mood, rough day. My fault." I felt my diaphragm release as a sigh slipped out of my mouth. Believe it or not, it's a lot of work being a booty call.

"Okay, well Skylar... I'll let you figure things out. I actually need to study and catch up on this year's classes so let me know when you're done sulking and hit me up after" Lexie said as she patted my back and walked the other direction.

God, some girls can be really something huh?

As she walked away, I watched her ass for a bit before turning on my heels to walk in the opposite direction. I wasn't sure what I was going to do and I usually liked to lap around the halls until I did. It was one of the signature things I was known for; totally beats going to class to learn about a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with living life at its full potential. Taking a few short steps, I could hear what sounded like sniffles. The year has just begun so who the hell would be crying this early already? Walking closer, I spotted the same plaid skirt I saw this morning.

She sat by a water fountain, arms wrapped around her knees as her head laid buried in them. Her hair was absolutely beautiful, it shined very brightly, almost looking like silk. I swear, she could definitely be thrown into a Pantene commercial and people would go for the product. In a way, she looked so innocent and gave off vibes similar to a young child. I wasn't sure if I should approach her because I was never good at comforting people. Normally, I'd try and somehow within that attempt, I end up saying something stupid, having that person cry even more. But you know, fuck it.