32| Halloween

Skylar|

"RAWRRR, DINOSWARRR!" screamed my annoying relative. "rawr. RaWr. RAWR!!!" Savannah yelled as she jumped up and down on my bed.

I squinted whilst trying to block the sunlight out of my eyes. That shit dead ass blinded me every morning, you could feel the burn. My room was faced towards the front of the house so I got in all of shine, even if the window blinds had been down. It was so sus how the sun could still manage to peek through.

Raising my voice, "Sav, stop. I'm trying to sleep!"

She had on a dinosaur costume that covered her body from head to toe. The three year old was a giant green blob that I was guessing was supposed to be a T-Rex. The costume had been a bit too big for her so the hoodie part that was expected to be the Dino's head had been flattened to an extent. I wanted to tell her that her dinosaur looked beat as fuck but I didn't want to upset her. Instead, I just laughed about it to myself.

"Let's go to school!" The youngster yelled. "Up, please!"

Savannah used the term 'school' in replacement for 'daycare' because it was easier for her to say. For only being three, her maturity level was high above average. She was able to express herself easily, especially through words. Once in a while she'd whine or cry to try and share a message related to her feelings but other times, Savannah had been really good at vocals.

"Yeah Skyyy, hurry up" chimed in my brother who had been standing at my door watching his sisters. His tone of voice was very high spirited which was kinda weird for an early morning like this."Don't wanna be late for your fav holiday" Sebastian smirked.

Because of the drugs I liked to take, it sorta fucked up my memory from time to time. "It's Halloween already?" I questioned.

"Yes!" screamed Sav. "That's why I'm a dinoswar!!!"

Frantically hopping out of my bed and grabbing the outfit I had planned for days, I ran into my bathroom. "Fuck. Fuck. Holy fuck!"

"Sky, watch your language!" yelled my taller relative. "There's a little child still in your room, jumping on your bed."

"Well she can leave. My room, my rules" I replied while rolling my eyes. "It's not like she hasn't heard these words before. She hears them all the fucking time."

As I was saying these things, I put on fish net stockings, a black mini skirt, and a tight, white tube top. As for a bra? Well I didn't wear one of course. If I spent 60 bucks on a nipple piercing, imma show that shit off, you feel? I then brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on the bare minimum of make up. That pretty much consisted of foundation and eyeliner... nothing else. The final touch to my Halloween outfit was red devil horns; I had purchased them a while ago.

"You're going as Satan?" Sebastian questioned. His whole face looked confused yet expected at the same time.

"I'm not going as Satan. I am Satan, there's a difference."

Seb shook his head in disapproval as he carried Sav off of my bed and brought her downstairs for breakfast. I guess he didn't feel like going to class today or maybe his class was cancelled? I honestly wasn't sure why he was here but at least that meant I didn't have to bring Savannah to daycare today.

When I walked down the wooden staircase, I was greeted with a question from a toddler and her really messy yogurt infested face. "What's Queer-stan going to be, Sissy!?"

"I don't know, actually. Maybe a princess?" I said truthfully. It was a pretty educated guess because her room was very princess and she loved talking about different types of Disney royalties all the time.