46| One Year Later

Skylar|

"What the actual fuck!" I yelled out as loud as I could. "You don't go crossing a mother fucking street if you see a moving vehicle coming towards you!" Taking my shades off my eyes, "Are you stupid, or just stupid?"I turned my radio down so that I could tell this stupid bitch off.

However, before I could open my mouth, the idiot actually talked back to me. "Shut the fuck up, moron! I'm a pedestrian, you're the one who's speeding in a school zone." She had on an outfit that looked like it came out of my junior year closet. A cigarette was placed between her mouth as she smirked at me seductively. Her hair was the color black with platinum dyed tips. All in all, I was not impressed and you could totally tell she wasn't from here because she looked as old as me and I knew everyone who had been my age. There was also a very strong Australian accent that was present from the sounds of her words.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, talking to me like that?" I turned my hazard lights on, signaling for the cars behind me to go around. A lot of seniors were here today to pick up their diplomas and I happened to be one of them. If you didn't fill out an end of the year survey, you had to go to late pick up.

"I guess your best friend didn't tell you about me" She smiled. "Skylar Cadwell. You know, I actually thought you'd look a little more bad ass in person."

Excuse me, bitch what? I literally have bad ass written all over me? I have fucking tats, piercings, style?... And was she talking about Shantel? "The fuck you mean?" I replied, along with a very confused fucking face.

"I'm friends with Shantel, we're under the same modeling contract. The bitch never shuts the fuck up about how much she adores you." Her cigarette was now finished so she threw the filter onto the floor. "Im going to a Uni here, the same one as your friend's actually."

"Oh, fucking wonderful because she's rooming with me" I said sarcastically, not really wanting this bitch to join our school. We were going to attend Los Angeles City College which wasn't the best school but the two of us got in and since Shantel's modeling agency had a building in LA, this would be perfect for her. "You think you're so cool, don't you?"

"Oh shut it, I know you'd fancy me any second of the day" the model winked. "Go and run along to do your little errands Americans do. Stop acting so shocked that you're not the baddest bitch here."

Pushing my shades back over my eyes, "You don't know me?"

"But I do, I've heard everything. The good girl who sent you to rehab, your little mommy and daddy issues, boo hoo." Her accent was really pissing me the fuck off. "Try a bitch who's got her clit hood pierced, then talk to me."

Alright alright, I'll give her props on that because woah, that shit probably hurt a ton.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked. "It's not polite to know mine without me knowing yours?"

Letting out a chuckle. "Who says I'm polite?"

This bitch is starting to remind me of a boot legged version of myself.

"Answer the damn question"

"Alexandra Thompson for you" she turned on her heels, walking away while putting on shades of her own. "Stop looking at my arse while you're at it."

Damn she was good.

For real though, what is it with girls throwing themselves in front of my car just to meet me? The last girl who did that, ended up being my first love and now current good friend so... maybe something good will come out of this?