26| Savannah Ooo Nah Nah

Skylar|

I'm so fucking disappointed in myself. I shouldn't of gotten so envious when it came to Kiersten and her relationship with Heidi; it was none of my god damn business. I guess something has taken over me, as if she was my property which wasn't the case at all. I didn't want to feel anything towards someone because attachment leads to hurt and I've never been attached to someone before. Sometimes I got crushes or felt lust towards someone, but I never felt the need to only have someone be mine. That was until I met the ex cheerleader's younger sister. Lord have mercy because she's so fucking hot. Like the way she walks, talks, or that word where someone's vibes just turns you on. I don't know exactly what that word is but you know what I mean... Oh, "demeanor". That's it! Learned that word on one of my detention slips! Quote "Skylar Cadwell's demeanor in class was unacceptable because she started smoking a cigarette in the middle of a lecture" said some bitch ass teacher I hate. Don't even remember her name because I pay no attention to annoying ass cunts.

As you can tell, I'm kind of pissed the flying fuck off. My texts were being ignored and I knew it was because she was at that basketball bitch's party, my whole team was there posting mad Snapchat's of them getting lit as hell. One of them even posted a video that showed Heidi and Kiersten talking or something in the background. They were awfully close to one another and that made my cheeks heat up in jealousy. At least she's having a good time I guess and if she's okay, then thats all that really matters. How was my evening going on the other hand? Well right now, it was late at night and I was home with just Savannah. My parents were working late and Sebastian was out working a night shift as always. To be honest, it kinda sucked how they all had to work to support our home. Sometimes I wish I had a job to help as well, but I guess the job I had was being a shitty role model to my rising mini me.

"Sky Sky, I'm bored" said the kid. She was still wearing her school outfit. A white dress shirt tucked in a blue mini skirt with black leggings underneath and completed with missed matched socks. "I'm stawing too" she frowned. Most people would find that puppy shit super cute, but I thought it was annoying.

"Star" I paused. "Ving" I corrected. "If you're hungry eat air, spongebob does it all the time, that's how he's so strong." I was definitely joking because that sponge can't open a ketchup bottle for shit. Of course the 3 year old didn't really understand my sarcasm since she's not allowed to watch that stupid ass, AMAZING show. There's scientific proof that people who grew up watching Spongebob are actually prone to getting lower GPAs in school. I'd say I'm a living proof of that because haha, if you've seen any of my past report cards ever...

"Sebby cooks for me" she huffed. My younger sister turned around in her heels as she turned around and walked away with her head tilted to the side. She was so tiny and fragile, very dramatic as well.

It was around 8:30 pm so I knew I had to cook her something to eat otherwise it would be a pain in the ass to put her to bed. Savannah's bed time was usually set for 8 pm but I'm always late for things so I usually let her stay up until she gets those puffy tired eyes most young kids get. While she was playing with a few toys on the living room floor, I was in the kitchen making 5 minute mac and cheese while sticking some freezer dinosaur nuggets in the toaster. For myself, I made a quick salad that legit contained half a tomato, lettuce, mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. I never really ate alone unless it was necessary, I actually do promote family style meals. That meant, when everything is done cooking, I'll sit at the table with whoever is available and eat. I prepped the dinner in less than 15 minutes, then demanding the little twerp to wash her hands and sit at the dining area.

Placing her plate that contained 1 scoop of mac with her nuggets in front of her, I took a seat across and dug into my salad. I had been extremely hungry because after I picked up my sister, we waited at Kiersten's for nearly 3 hours. When I got the message that she wouldn't be coming back any time soon, I headed home because I was not about to bring a child to a party.