Sequel| The Goodgirl's Superstar

For the Kiersten & Heidi fans, this one's for you! The whole plot is a continuation of Kiersten's (my) story, only 2 years later (which means the present because I'm a sophomore in college). I plan on this book being a lot more mature since they're college kids now. There will be heated arguments, sexual tension, and loads of passion.

Here's the sequel's summary if interested! You can find it under my other works. 💕

Summary

Kiersten Angeles' first love will always be the talented and beautiful basketball player, Heidi Starr. She's loved her since high school with the only complication being her lost of memory from an accident and falling for another girl. 3 years later, Angeles is ready to begin her second year of college. She has physically healed almost completely, even mentally from her last detrimental relationship with Skylar Cadwell. The brunette is in love with her enrollment at the Pennsylvania State University, not to mention the fact that she's on a full ride, playing volleyball for Penn State's Division 1 team. The only problem is, she hasn't found out who her random roommate is going to be.

What happens when Kiersten's first love who she's on bad terms with, ends up at her dorm with all of her belongings?

Heidi raised her voice, "Let's get one thing straight, you are nothing to me other than a crappy ass roommate."

PSA (because I'm getting asked a lot): This book will actually be a romance book, so no, I do not plan on breaking your hearts or writing another continuation book after A Good Girl's Superstar. You wanted a real life love story, well here ya go.

[The Last A/N]: Thank you for everything babes! Just so you know, our date (Real Life Heidi and I's) is 5/21/15 which is literally 3 years lmfao that's mad long omg. - xox, Melody (melody autumn.13 on instagram and melody.autumn on tiktok)