18| VLVT

Skylar|

"Will it be the regular, sweetheart?" The new hot bartender was really fucking something, just saying. She blessed me by letting me in since she found me 'cute'.

I peeped at her perky breasts before flashing my infamous smirk. Reminding her, "Yes, please. Two shots of vodka with extra lime and a pinch of salt."

I know I probably should of went to school, yet my need for a break led me to end up at VLVT. VLVT, short for Velvet Lounge, was an LGBT friendly bar that including performances, food, DJs, cocktails, and dancing. It was located in Santa Ana, California which was a county seat in Orange County. Basically, I was legit only a few minutes away from school.

The stunning Cuban who looked like an exact replica of Lauren Jauregui handed me my drinks as I continued to check out all the girls here. It was only about 3:30pm so it wasn't really crowded, but there was a good amount of well developed women. I texted Sebastian to pick up Savannah a while ago, that way my ass wouldn't get cut. Seb went to the same university as Kennedy and therefore the distance wasn't anything to be bothered by. Plus, he adored that 3 year old with every bone in his body and would never have her picked up late. Speaking of texts, my phone lit up with whom other than Lexie.

[ 3:37 pm ] Sexie Lexie:
turn n look behind u

Following as directed, I twisted my back slightly to find the attractive blonde looking back at me. She had on a black romper with her hair up in a bun, and patriotic shades that pushed her baby hairs out of her face that sat on the top of her head. My outfit today had been pretty out there. I wore a white tank top, black skirt, and these black stocking things that had connectors to them. Not sure what's they were called but I knew it made me stand out and look good so whatever. Lexie smiled as she called me over. Surprisingly, her boyfriend wasn't here. Then again, we were in a fucking gay ass bar. I walked over to the blonde with my shots in either hand and sat next to her at one of the low leveled tables.

"I figured I'd find you here" she said loudly so I could hear over the music. "You didn't show up to class, fucking dipped?"

Shrugging, "Maybe... been hiding here all day."

Lexie took a sip out of her fruity looking drink, then getting out of her seat to stand behind me, leaning over and wrapping her arms around my neck. "I've missed your touch baby. You've been MIA and I don't really know where you've been?" She began to nibble on my ear, making me feel a slight discomfort.

"Um, sorry babe" I said with no remorse. "Just been super fucking busy."

Lexie let out an agitated breath. "Sorry? That's really fucking it?" Her arms let go of me.

She always took things so personal, I don't get why she was being so sensitive. All we do is fuck without any feelings attached so... "What do you want from me? A cookie or some shit?" I snarled.

"You're unbelievable Cadwell." Her arms unwrapped it's hold as she sat back down in her seat. The blonde began chugging her drink, finishing it within seconds. I on the other had took my two shots like a piece of cake. They weren't my only two of the day though, been here drinking and chillin since 8am. I'd say I was drunk, but at the same time, I couldn't really tell.

Smirking, "You say that after sex all the time."

Instead of getting all defensive or saying some smart ass comment back, Lexie was distracted by something else. "Whys Heidi Starr here?"

Taking the lime I was biting, out of my mouth, "What you mean?"

She nodded upwards, telling me to take a peep myself. So, I did. And guess what? Not only was the hotshot baller here, but she was with no one other than my very confusing, Kiersten. It looked like the both of them were on a date? The really tall girl's arm was wrapped around her neck. She had on basketball clothes with a hat on backwards, most gayest sight ever; I wouldn't be surprised if rainbows started coming out of her ass. What really sparked the heat in my stomach was how it looked as if the senior had been buying a drink for her. Either that, or I was heated from the alcohol content as well as consumption. Everything was full out bugging right now.