Prologue

Skylar|

Who the fuck did this bitch think she is? The girl must of been blind or something to walk right in front of my car while I was preoccupied making out with this blonde chick who's name I forgot already. Didn't her parents teach her to look both ways before crossing the street? If my fucking face is attached to some slut while I'm driving, then you don't move an inch towards my vehicle. Common sense!

I got out of my black 1967 shelby gt500 to glance at this dumb ass girl. She looked awfully familiar, wearing a preppy plaid skirt along with a nice fitted crop top. Her hair was a light shade of brown, a tad bit on the wavy side. This girl's eyes were stunningly beautiful. I could of swore they were gray a few seconds ago but now they're green. She was attractive, not as hot as the angered gal walking towards me.

Ahhh, Kennedy Angeles.

"Would you watch where you're going? You could of killed my sister Cadwell!" the sexy beast yelled. Kennedy was two years older than me and had already graduated last year. Everyone knew of her since she was the captain of the cheerleading team. I almost got to bang the older girl while she was drunk at prom. Too bad her mind still thought straight even under a load full of alcohol.

"Maybe you should put a leash on her since she clearly does not know how to get from one end to another" I mumbled loud enough for only the graduate to hear. She rolled her eyes before turning to her shivering younger sister.

"Are you okay Monkey?" Kennedy whispered.

Monkey? Is this hoe a fucking baby? God, I hated girls like this. They acted all soft and lovey dovey towards each other. My arms crossed as I watched their interaction. Monkey, or whatever the hell Kennedy's sister's name was, looked petrified. Her eyes were now blue with a hint of white specks. They mind as well be a fucking rainbow from all the color changing.

"Cadwell, apologize right now!" hottie said sternly.

"No, it's not my fault." I replied while people started to gather around us in the school parking lot. Some started to snap pictures as if we were going to fight. "What the hell are all of you looking at! Get to class thots!"

"Skylar Cadwell I'm not fucking playing with you!"

Wow, sexy hottie beast likes to cuss. Impressive, although her sister didn't seem to like it. She had her eyes scrunched up as her two hands covered her ears. What is she, five? "I love it when you're angry Kennedy. It reminds me of that time after prom in my car where my hands went down your panti-"

"Don't." Her eyebrows furrowed. "Just say you're sorry."

"I don't apologize when things aren't my fault..." I backpedaled to get a few feet away from the sisters and got into my car. Rolling down my window, "I don't apologize period."