9| Smile For Me

Kiersten|

"Alright gorgeous, your 2 minutes are up" an attractive male informed me as he took a sip out of his red plastic cup. He looked very similar to Liam Hemsworth with adorable blue eyes. One of his hands reached out to grab mine, carefully assisting me off the table. I could feel a few people checking me out as I bent down, allowing him to carry me to safety.

We were playing a game of truths in one of the the kitchens and the rules were fairly simple. An empty bottle was placed on the island, it's purpose was to choose someone. That person would have the option to ask any victim of their choice a question. If the victim chooses not to cooperate, they are faced with a dare in replace. The question that I was asked had been if I had ever watched porn to pass time. I didn't know what that was and at some point I was convinced it was a shorter way to say 'popcorn'. Refusing to answer out of my own lack of knowledge, I chose to take the dare. It was pretty straight forward and having to dance on the table for 2 minutes was not bad at all. It was actually pretty fun, I enjoyed the Portuguese song in the background; didn't understand it at all but the sound of it was superb.

"Now Kiersten, it's your turn to choose someone!" An unfamiliar girl with blue dyed hair squealed excitedly. I knew she wanted to be the person I'd choose and as a crowd pleaser, I went along with it.

Getting ready for more embarrassing stammers, "Wha... What is y- your favorite f- fairy...tale?"

The dozen people who had been playing began to laugh as they looked at me funny. I guess I didn't ask a good enough question... I thought I was allowed to ask anything? The blue haired female stated Little Red Riding Hood was her favorite because she loved wolves as well as the plot of the story. I agreed with her on the story plot, then taking a sip out of my apple juicy juice box. It was still cold, relaxing my throat as I swallowed a gulp. As the game continued to go on, I felt a hand place itself on the side of my hip. Noticing, I turned my head slightly to the right.

The Liam Hemsworth look alike had a grin on his face. "So, you like fairy tales I see?"

I nodded, adding in a little smile.

"Need a prince to assist you in making yours come true?" His hand tightened on my waist.

Shyly losing contact from his eyes, I looked down and then towards the other direction. In the process of doing that, I noticed a strikingly, beautiful human being. The girl in black overalls looked like she had been forced to dance with an unfamiliar short haired girl, wasn't happy looking at all. It actually looked like she was dreading it as this female began to grab Skylar's hands from behind, rubbing them all over her body. Glancing over in my direction, her eyes met with mine right away, signaling this wasn't the first time she had noticed me tonight. Nodding her head up once, she stopped dancing with that girl and began walking towards me. Right then and there at the exact moment, a new song started to play. It corresponded with the way she was moving and I swear, the bass and beat at the start of it put her in extreme slow motion.

| Special Affair by The Internet |

Penny for your thoughts, I know what you want.
I could read your mind even from behind.

She was about a hundred feet away and as she walked, she didn't smile the way she usually did when she saw me. Skylar actually looked mad?

And fuck what's in your phone let me take you home,
I wanna take you home.

It had only been a few seconds since she started making her way in my direction, but those seconds already felt like minutes.