19| Sparks Fly

Kiersten|

I want to have a deep conversation with her.
I want to know what she likes and what she dislikes.
Does she treat everyone the way she treats me?
I wish my speech would get better so that I could tell her more about my day and how I missed her even though I didn't mean to.
How come she twitches at the sight of me?
Do I make her nervous?
Why won't she tell me what's on her mind instead of always wanting to know what's on mine?

"Ah fuck, that felt sooo fucking good... I peed for like a whole min oh my god" Skylar emphasized as she walked out of a stall, interrupting my thoughts.

We were in the bathroom, she asked me to come with her after I finished my bubbly juice. The light haired brunette looked pretty which wasn't unusual, but I didn't like how everyone else seemed to notice too. Even though there wasn't that many people in this club today, there was enough females that would glance at her direction when she'd pass by. Confusion arose within me and I didn't understand why. I figured it was because they viewed her as if she was a 5 star meal, filled with sexual desires, and I never reciprocated those ambitions myself.

Slowing opening my mouth, "You're acting funny?"

"I know kid, I'm drunk. Makes me say a bunch of shit without thinking and I ramble so you'll probably get annoyed but," She let out a giggle; I've never heard her giggle. "like I said. I'm drunk as fuck."

Watching her wash her hands was admittedly alleviating. They looked delicate, no scars, cuts, or bruises. She had on more bracelets than I could count and they were all dark complexion colors. Some were brown like her eyes, and others were black like her outfit; it really tied in Skylar's overall look. "Why do you c- call me 'Kid'?"

Her head turned to look at me. "Uh, because you're kinda like one... in a good way though."

"Explain?" I was leaning my back against the sink. My fingers were fiddling with the bottoms of my shorts. They were always in constant motion and my only explanation would be that I needed to constantly keep myself busy.

Skylar dried her wet hands with a towel, then approaching me along with a greeting smile. I could tell she didn't have a bra on and it was only because I saw with my eyes. They quickly teared away once a revelation was made. "You do cute things and you're sweet" She stopped to laugh again. What was so funny to her? I didn't get it. "You're also weird and dorky. It's adorable, love it."

She was now holding both sides of the sink, I was trapped between her arms. I could smell the alcohol in her breath, it was so fragrant. "A- Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." You could see her smile lines appearing while she grazed her teeth against her bottom lip. The brunette's eyes scanned me up and down until they landed on my own. Her pupils were dilated; they definitely seemed to have a hard time focusing as I watched the size of them increase and decrease repeatedly. "What are you thinking?" She leaned her head against my right shoulder. I could feel the warmth against my neck as she sighed.

"I-" It was hard for me to say what I felt. If I were to explain everything word for word, we would be standing in this bathroom for a long while.

"You what?" She let out a chuckle.

Her hands were now holding my sides while I stood still, almost frozen. Keeping my anticipation short, "I wish I met you before." My voice had been so low, it was almost inaudible.