23| Whipped Cream

Kiersten|

I've seen many beautiful things in my life, some things were contained within my very vivid memories. I'm sure I had plenty of more encounters, but there were a few little ones I could recall. It was simple things like the weather or the smell of rain after it had finished pouring. If I closed my eyes, I could get the same sensations that I experienced at that very moment. Black, with shiny pavement, the earthy smell of the world before it had awakened. Temperature wise, it was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold.

I stood in front of my bed with a plate of breakfast in my hands. It was about an hour earlier than my usual departure time from my house to get to Orange County High. The light haired girl was still sleeping, her tank top was raised above her stomach and her skirt had been slightly lifted. I must of accidentally clenched her clothing in my sleep, I didn't mean to at all. There were fishnet looking things on her legs and they looked so uncomfortable but with the way she had been deeply asleep, I guess she didn't mind them at all. Skylar looked ethereal and for me to say that, meant a lot. Ethereal had been my favorite word for as long as I could remember. However, I was never able to find something or someone to depict the definition. The word translated to extremely delicate and light that seemed in a way too perfect for this world. As I stood here holding fruits, a can of whipped cream, and lemon water, I don't think I've ever seen a sight as beautiful as the one right in front of me. The sun that hit part of her face made her look even more angelic than usual. I liked how her light brown hair turned even lighter in the sun. Honestly, I think I would be okay taking in the sight of this particular girl instead of going to school but I knew I had a ton of things to get done today.

Putting the breakfast I had prepared over on the side, I didn't know how I should wake her up. Should I just tap her? Or maybe I should whisper... wait... that's kind of weird. Hmmm, how about I just do what I do best. Surprises! Whipped cream was something fun, maybe I should wake her up in a fun way since she's always grumpy. Taking the can, I took the cap off and shook it. Her neck had been pretty exposed so I put some of the cream on her neck. Surprisingly, the extracting sound didn't wake her up. The softball girl looked so funny laying there with cream on her neck, she also looked super yummy. I bent down, hovering over her before licking it off her neck. This time, Skylar moved a bit, but she still didn't wake up. Hmm.

I hopped onto my bed and put both of my legs on either side of hers, straddling the beautiful girl. Putting some of the cream on her belly button in the shape of a smiley face, I giggled and then licked it right off of her. She let out a morning grunt, her coffee eyes opening up slowly. They met mine, her pupils dilated as her face went into absolute shock. I felt her hands clench onto my sweatshirt I had changed into this morning. "Holy fuck, I'm dreaming aren't I" she laughed while one of her hands began to cover her mouth. Her eyes closed back while her lips formed into a smile, I don't think she realized this wasn't a fantasy. All of a sudden, she started raising her top even more so that it was only covering her breasts. "More" Skylar directed.

Doing what she said, I put a heart shape in between her ribs. Instead of licking it off, I parted my lips slightly and closed it once I felt my lips against her skin. It was almost like I was trailing kisses in a heart shape. Watching her arch her back in pleasure made me grin, I liked when she smiled since that was one of the things she lacked in. There were little red marks being formed and that's when I realized my creations were coming to life. I clasped my hands in excitement, and hopped on my knees which made the whole bed shake.

"Oh my fucking god" she gasped. Skylar's eyes were widened as I saw something within them, a look of hunger. It didn't look like she was hungry for food, but for my touch. Putting more of the sweet dessert topping on her body, it ended up on her exposed thigh; I could tell she had came to the realization that me touching her delicately wasn't a dream but a reality. She was looking down at me, her mouth parted slightly as her eyebrows furrowed. "Fuck." Her right hand moved from my sweatshirt up to my hair.