21| Krispies

Kiersten|

She never stopped holding my hand.

The house was very plain; there wasn't much decor and the furniture lacked in style. Her really tall friend, Shantel, was smoking something green that smelt gross like skunk. I wasn't allowed to be by it, Skylar was standing with me by a few of her best friend's family portraits. Her other two friends named Casper and Vincent... wait I think it was Jasper not Casper ugh... I can't remember. Anyways, they were putting white stuff up their nose that reminded me of powdered donuts. It looked scary. The light haired brunette on the other hand took white pills that remind me of pez candy. My right hand reached in to grab some from her friends because I love candy. Before I could touch it, a almost harsh like tone was expressed, frightening me in the process.

"Never take anything from anyone unless you ask me. Got it?" Skylar said as she swiped my hand away. I watched as she sent a glare at her two guy friends. The music was loud and they were acting really weird, laughing at almost everything.

Nodding in an understanding, I guess I had to be polite? Maybe I should ask her if I could have some. "May I eat one?" I voiced while squeezing her hand tightly.

"No."

Why's she being so mean. She ate one?

The princess reached into a small bag that she had been carrying and pulled out a lollipop. It was white and purple with a bunch of question marks on it. Mystery flavor! I smiled and took the candy with excitement, opening it fast so that I could taste it. As soon as it touched my tongue, I could tell it was bubble gum flavor, the worst flavor ever. "Eghhh!" I stuck my tongue out and started to whimper softly.

As I was jumping around and fanning my face with my hand as if it would help, Skylar was distracted laughing with Shantel about something I didn't catch. "Here, have a Rice Krispie. I made it myself!" Jasper said as he handed me one from a plastic ziplock back. He really looked like Troy Bolten from High School musical, just imagine him wearing lots of leather. "It'll help get rid of that ratchet flavor."

I stuffed the snack in my mouth, chewing it good so that it would go down my throat smoothly. Sometimes if I ate too fast and didn't chew enough, my throat would feel as if it was getting scratched. It would be a horrible and painful sensation, I would even cough from time to time. As I swallowed the marshmallow treat, I asked for another since it was quite small. Luckily he was glad to see me like it and placed another in my hand to eat. I guess I was kind of hungry, I didn't eat anything at the club and lunch had been around a few hours ago. 

"What are you chewing?" asked the softball player. She had finished her conversation and I now had her full divided attention. Her hand let go of mine and she started to squeeze my jaw opened to see some remains.

Shrugging, "Was hungryyy!"

"Fuck, Jasper what did you give her?" Her hand was shaking and it might of been from that candy she ate earlier. I also noticed that she had seemed quite drowsy, feeling light headed.

The Troy Bolten look alike started laughing hysterically, his body movements reminded me of the ocean. "Mary Jane Krispies" he responded along with a giggle.

Skylar was now panicking. "You fucking idiot! I texted not to give her anything, she's on loads of meds" her hands were moving frantically. "I don't know if this is going to fuck up everything!"