Prologue

Edited: 04/11/2020.

                                        Year 2039 A.D

Third Person POV

"Drop the kid!" A demonic voice commanded. A voice that of an animal and a person combined together.

The man who was apparently kidnapping the little kid shivered in fear, and tried his best to defy the strong command, one that was stronger than the Alpha King's. His attempt, however, proved futile since he succumbed to it, and let the kid go as per commanded.

He tried to run as soon as the kid found shelter in the tree next to him.

"Stop."

However even that seemed to take a great deal of strength as he was as if hypnotised to heed the stranger's commands. One word was all it took for him to be frozen in place.

"W- who are- ahh-" his sentence was cut off when a blazing ball of fire suddenly appeared in front of his face, it was so close that if he did so much as blink his lashes would be burned.

"P- please-" he pleaded scared shitless.

"Do you know what land are you on?" The same unusual demonic voice asked.

"N- no." The man replied, his eyes following the stranger in the thick dark cloak that's covering each and every inch of their body, the only thing visible was the lips.

"This is the Shadows land." The stranger emphasised on the word Shadows. The man paled instantly.

Holy shit! The man thought, fear written all over his features, as he eyed the person in front of him.

The Shadows are a combination of werewolves, witches, vampires, faeries, elves, and each and every other supernatural creatures considered as rogues by their packs. The Shadows lands are all parts of their kingdom ruled by the cruelest and most powerful queen of all times.

Their queen is a hybrid of a werewolf and a witch.

Rumours had it that she had multiple powers among them shapeshifting, controlling elements, witchcraft, and a lot others. It was also said that when she shifts into her wolf form it's so humongous that one would quiver in fear just with it's otherworldly shape and size, it is said to be the biggest of them all, but nobody really knows how she truly looks like in human form, let alone her non-human ones.

Except for her kingdom members since they have absolute loyalty to her, all kinds of supernaturals in there treat her with utmost respect and unparalleled loyalty.

That loyalty was not forced but rather earned, just like they were loyal to her, she too was loyal to no one but them. She cares for them like no other, so much so that she made them as invincible as her, with no weakness whatsoever.

They can't be killed unless they are beheaded, and since they were gifted with an impeccable strength and trained on how to use it just perfectly, the chances of them being beheaded are close to none. No one can come close enough to do it.

Their queen is the only one capable of killing them.

That is also the reason everyone is scared of said queen, even the Council. They don't dare come in her way, they don't dare question her.

They just keep their distance from her.

A lot of the supernatural realm's creatures, specially the less fortunate ones seek her help more than they do the Council's.