Chapter 14: The Second Teaser..... And Monsta X

Start from the beginning

"It's a boys' night out as earlier said," said Mike. "No girls allowed."

"But I'm also a fan of baseball." Zoey sulked.

"No, you're not," the rest of us said at the same time.

"Fine." Zoey folded her arms looking red faced.

"It won't be wrong for the boys to have some quality time with them," I said. "It's a good thing if you ask me."

"At least I won't have to see them for a while," said Zoey, looking at my two brothers.

"Mmmm, imagine what I'll tell EXO about you," said Mike with a little smirk on his face. "And all your embarrassing moments."

Zoey grew wide eyed and threatened. "Don't you even dare."

"We will see about that."

"Are you guys ready? We need to go to YG," said Lee.

"Yes," the four Toxins said at the same time except Zoey.

"I haven't even eaten yet," Zoey complained.

"If you weren't singing that song in the bathroom for thirty minutes, you would have eaten already," I said as I got up from my chair.

"Fine, I get it," said Zoey as she got a slice of toast and stood up. "Lets go."

"I'll get you a cappuccino on the way," said Lee.

"You're an angel," said Zoey giving Lee a hug.

We all headed out of the lounge, into the elevator and out of the hotel on our way to YG. But first, we made a stop at the café (not the one Zoey met with Jehan last time) to get a cappuccino for Zoey.

"I change my mind," said Mike before Lee got out of the car. "I also want a cappuccino."

"What?" Lee looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"I want one, too," said Daniel.

"Me three," said Christine.

"Me four," I joined.

"No, wait a minute," said Zoey as she stood upright on her seat with a hand raised. "I wanted a cappuccino. You all can't get one. I didn't have my breakfast."

"But we all want a cappuccino," said Daniel as he pouted his lip.

"You guys are so unfair."

"I'll go with Lee to help her out," I volunteered.

Lee and I got out of the car, leaving the others in a fit of a conversation.

"You guys are so impossible today," said Lee as we made our way to the café. "What's up?"

"Who? Us?" I asked as Lee opened the glass door to the café and the tiny bell rang. The strong smell of coffee filled my nostrils. I couldn't help but sigh with delight.

"Who do you think I'm talking about? Of course, I mean all of you. You look all jumpy as though you all took some kind of energy drink or something. You should have been tired from all the practice and the fun at the concert yesterday, but you aren't."

"I didn't notice," I said with a smile as Lee and I joined a small queue by the counter.

"Zoey on one hand, couldn't stop singing Lotto, Christine told her to shut up."

I raised eyebrow. "You heard that?"

Lee turned to look at me. "I don't miss out on such things. And you and your two brothers have been on Zoey like wolves. I wonder what's up with all of you. It's like you want to take over the whole world or something."