"Why are you sitting there?"

"I just wanted to," he shrugged his broad shoulders. Taehyung was still staring at her. Soeun blinked as she pretending to read her book.

Soeun's face starting to heat up as she felt Taehyung kept staring at her so intensely, she kept on stealing small timid glances to Taehyung. Soeun gulped and cleared her throat.

"D-don't look at me like that," Soeun said, fixing her spectacles. However Taehyung kept staring at her.

Taehyung felt like something inside him... changed. Taehyung felt his heart beating fast when he looked at Soeun. Her eyelashes are long...

"Why?" Taehyung smirked, as he leaned close to Soeun. Soeun gasped and pushed Taehyung's face until he fell from the desk. "Oi—" he said as he regained his balance.

"I-i told you n-not t-to l-l-l-look at me like that!" She stuttered as Taehyung went beside her desk and took a few of deep breath.

"Okay, okay gee." Taehyung said as he sat down, placing his face on his palm. He was looking at Soeun again.

'She is just so cute.. I think I like you Soeun...'

Soeun glared at Taehyung and he chuckled, looking at the front and glanced at the windows, he sighed.

He frowned his eyebrows when he saw Minju outside the window, glaring at Soeun dangerously. She moved her eyes off Soeun and looked at Taehyung instead.

Taehyung saw Minju said something but Taehyung didn't catch on what she said and this made him narrowed his eyebrows more.

"Stay away from her." Minju mouthed, and Taehyung was be able to read her lips this time. "You're mine." She mouthed again.

"What?" Taehyung mumbled and looked at Soeun with a worried face. Soeun noticed Taehyung's worried stare and her face immediately soften.

"Taehyung? What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked as she placed her hand at Taehyung's forehead. "Do you still have a fever?"

Taehyung blinked and grabbed her hand, looking at her in the eye. "I'm fine." He said and Soeun slowly nodded her head, blushing a little.

Taehyung sighed, hoping that Minju got her head straight that he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

Taehyung tore his eyes off the window and looked at his desk, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion when he saw a yellow sticky note was placed there.

"You will regret this." Was written. Taehyung blinked and furrowed his eyebrows more. He shrugged as he crumbled the paper using his hand and throw it away.

●●●

Soeun was at the library, humming some songs as she was arranging the books neatly. She was a librarian, sometimes she had to do some work in the library even it's not her turn.

Those sneaky irresponsible librarians...

"Soeun, please lock the library if you're done! I'm leaving now!" Ms. Ji, the librarian said as he began to walk off, Soeun bow her head lightly as a goodbye.

She was doing her work quietly when her phone lighted up with a ding. She went to her bag to get her phone, but her eyes landed on something shiny.

Soeun's eyebrows furrowed when she saw a yellow sticky note was attached there on the table.

Stay away from him. Was written there. Huh. Must've those students that likes to prank... she shrugged as she crumbled the paper using her and threw it away.

Her phone lighted up with a ding, so she checked her inbox.

Taehyung 🐯:

Where are you? It's getting late

Soeun chuckled as she began to reply Taehyung's message.

Soeun 👑:

I'm at the library, I had some work to do, you don't have to wait for me Taehyung

Taehyung 🐯:

Who says I was waiting for you? I was just asking, I already went home. Don't work too late and call me of anything happens

Taehyung was warm and cold at the same time... Soeun thought.

Soeun 👑:

Okay

Soeun put her phone back in her pocket.

●●●

Taehyung sighed as he slowly walked away from school, glancing the library from the outside, and sighed again.

"I guess I won't be able to walk you home today."

After Taehyung arrived home, he took a quick shower, and watch random TV show afterwards. However Taehyung had this uneasy feeling inside him...

At first Taehyung wanted to ignore it but the uneasy feeling keeps on growing. Why was he so worried?

"Fuck," Taehyung groaned as he took his jacket and ran through the door. He ran to the school so fast until he felt like as if his legs will fall off.

Oh, that's right. Taehyung didn't drop Soeun off today. He didn't get to see her off. Maybe that's why he was worried.

After minutes of running, Taehyung finally arrived at school and he quickly ran to the library.

Taehyung's eyes quickly search for Soeun, he saw she was tidying up the book and he instantly ran up to her, pulling her hand until her body fell onto his chest. Soeun gasped in shock.

"Taehyung?" She called. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" She asked again against his chest. Taehyung was still hugging Soeun.

Honestly I don't even know why I'm doing here...

Taehyung sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" He said as he rubbed Soeun's hair softly. Soeun just blinked.

"What?" She said removing her head from his chest and look at Taehyung confused. Taehyung gritted his teeth while still hugging Soeun.

Fuck it.

"You keep worrying me and it drives me crazy." He sighed out.

__________________________________

:D